"Cookies" hate. Don't get it

2 Likes

If you say you grew GSC and that it was weak and the smell was weaker than Lemon Larry OG then you have to name the clone that was grown. Otherwise it was probably just something labelled GSC.

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better, those who knows, knows. Those who don’t, think they do. It’s simple.

Pz :v:t2:

Basically, it all comes down to the fact that it has over saturated the market because of its bag appeal and the effects are very bland after smoking it with frequency. All of the cannabis I grow, which are mainly old school remixes or some really good modern genetics crossed to legendary old school genetics are far and above almost anything with the name of cookies. There are two or three cuts around which are really good, but it is mostly perfumed bland weed.

4 Likes

I feel uncomfortable with herijuana being used in the same topic as GSC lol, Herri is something special imho

7 Likes

I’ve had some really good tasting thin mint but the ceiling was low and I have also grown granola funk w/ a similar experience. I could have pheno hunted for a better one but given how small the yield was it wasn’t worth it to me. The biggest issue imo is that it took over the market. I miss the variety pacific beach dispensaries in san diego had before cookies was a thing. The bag appeal is great though.

3 Likes

to you and many people, lots of people get pain relief from it all i get is feeling like ive been smoking opiates or something, uncomfortable would be a good word.

2 Likes

Yeah I can dig that, it’s definitely heavy sleep weed and not something to smoke if you plan to do anything or talk to anyone lol.

4 Likes

I grew from seed the one sold by Sannie and let’s say that I did not go to sleep (I have tons of tolerance for Indicas, not quite for Sativas: I get the panics) but I had my wife and a few friends anxious because I could not seem to complete a sentence. I just supposed I got the message across with the few words that I communicated but apparently they were not enough :rofl:

4 Likes

Heavy sleep weed? Cookies? :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah the intermittent operating system reboot in mid sentence thing. Happens to me sometimes too :laughing:

I’m a fan of the racy stuff for day time but I’ve never really liked short lasting smoke that leaves you feeling fried. I’ve just found GSC to be like that, and small yield of nothing special, Heri is just a much better plant regardless of smoke preference imho. Like I wouldn’t use GSC for any crosses, unless I wanted to add lower yields of hermi prone meh to the mix😆

lol no my bad after nearly 400 posts on GSC i saw an opening to talk about herijuana and i took it🤣

7 Likes

Nah the Heri buddy ^^ For those that need something equally strong but less incapacitating, there is the Sensi Star which is more balanced. But your day is not gonna be productive at all, just not walking dead ^^ For sleeping i like the Black Do, less hardcore in head but more streamlined with nerves.

6 Likes

:ok_hand:

Ah! My bad, haven’t finished my coffee yet :upside_down_face: heri is indeed fantastic nighttime herb!

4 Likes

Actually “wake & baking” in sipping a sexy triple expresso with a cone of Jack, it feel like this :

4 Likes

Black Dog? There are so many stains now I can’t keep up lol.

1 Like

Black Domina sorry ^^

1 Like

Lmao I know exactly the jack and kinda morning you’re talking about :joy: I miss that golden colored jack :cry:

3 Likes

I like mine inbred on the “backwood/musky/caustic” side of the force, a bit opposite of the popular Fruity/Lemony phenos of the Dutch coffees.

Less generous and less casual, but far more darwinian with stoners in general. Darker also, even cured. More progressive too, my blunt will continue to dip my synapses in THC/THCV the whole afternoon and i love it.

And for now, i feel the kick like i’ve put the fingers in the wrong 220vt holes ^^ Love it too lol Breakfast of champions :smile:

14 Likes

im not even sure incapacitated is how id describe heri for me. just dark, legitimately heard voices in my head, like jim carrey in bruce almighty. skin felt irritated like a bad reaction to medication, i think i tripped myself into the sweating but thats when i was thinking “oh great i just smoked pcp or something”. ive long thought my drinking large amounts of energy drinks as a kid gave me strange reactions to things, taurine makes me sleepy. most people look back on it in a good way so clearly heri was really good shit.

4 Likes

The breeder is from Woodhorse Seeds for 20+ years.

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/woodhorse-seeds-herijuana-lbl-11-seeds/

8 Likes