"Cookies" hate. Don't get it

I don’t want to accept this, but marketing and packaging is also a huge selling point. I could put the best top shelf in a ziplock a have a problem selling it. At the same time put some work weed in a fancy Mylar bag or glass jars and it’ll move faster

8 Likes

Think issue is the grower . ALL THE DISPO bud I have had or bought SUCKED , pretty much all of it .

All the Cookie shit I am speaking of was grown by me not from dispo.

Ain’t NO ONE who smokes my cut of WC gonna call it mids , not a chance . I’ll take that bet and back it with $$& too !! Caps cut of Mac , IF you have the real cut , will green out the average smoker on a few hits . My Lost Cap , I’m puffin on now is DELISH and I’ll put it out before half a joint , my tolerance level is sky high , WC MAC Lost Cap all will light my fire and destroy the casual smoker .

8 Likes

The causal smoker is the bulk of dispensary sales. Heavy connoisseur smokers grow their own or are close to a grower.

7 Likes

Miracle Alien Cookies didn’t even get me high.

4 Likes

LOL I really dislike the soapy stuff, too. First seeds I ran were “Delight” from KyLe KuShMAn. All soap. They sent them as freebies like 10 of them. Terrible.

Nowadays the average smoker is Barbie working her 60 hours a week to pay her student loans.

3 Likes

Dispensaries need to do their jobs honestly in the way they have told us since their creation. Don’t sell me shit. Tell me what you got that’s dank.

2 Likes

Revolting. And not like good soap either. Like public bathroom soap.

2 Likes

Like urinal hockey puck yup. I hate that.

2 Likes

The average dispo buyer don’t have a ficking clue .

Some of my WC got around to a friend , who evidentially split it with 3 others . He was over the other night . Told me his boys were all about it , loved it but had one complaint .

Said it was too wet , they could not grind it , why do I keep it so wet .

After picking myself up off the floor from laughing , i asked how old they were and their experience levels . They were young dispo buyers .

Tried to ‘splain that bud was not wet , at 58 percent stable , the wet they feel is her Trichs .
Won’t grind cause it’s dense . A big bud of cured WC will halt a grinder , must be broken into sticky little bbs to grind .

They are use to 45% dry ass PGR treated dispo GARBAGE . Like all the shit I got in Colorado and Jersey was .

So point is this

My killer cut of WC grown out by the legal growers and processed through THEIR stupid ass procedures , would produce dry ass no high bud ………….and Holy would say the bud sucks .

My side is different , I’m not gonna call it bunk from smoking ANY DISPO BUD . Why would I , it’s NOT A GOOD REP of the actual bud .

I’ll call it bunk when I , or a grower I respect grows it and it’s weak sauce . All I’ve grown with the hated cookie in it has been excellent except for Cereal Milk , which looked like a million bucks , just mesmerizing looking , but was not even mids .

Take WC for example . I have bought her like 10 times . All 10 been different , NONE , none , were even close in power or smell to the cut I run . So when folk say , oh I’ve had WC or Mac or whatever strain , and it wasn’t all that , I take it with a grain of salt . Means nothing to me . Now Papa grew it , or shiska , or Sam well or 20 others here , and they say it’s bunk , THEN it means something to me

I MUST BE SUPER BORED to reply to a Cookie thread ……. Damn

14 Likes

I’ve developed a negative attitude toward strains that are named after baked goods. I always wondered if it was the legal market executives started the trend, being afraid of how the original names like Death Bubba and Trainwreck would affect sales. But maybe that the general public buys more weed if they unconsciously relate it to something yummy.

In a twist of hypocrisy, I’m currently growing ‘Banana Bread’ (early pk x vb). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Oh I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOLYS REPLY

tried to fire him up look like I did

Oh Hell , he is even revising it this will be good .

Ya know I only like fighting with you cause dad taught me never to fight an unarmed man , your ARMED and knowledgeable and I just love picking your brain . You reply well too

:sunglasses::100::sunglasses:

2 Likes

But you did, and it was read, and appreciated :facepunch:

1 Like

Grow it yourself before stating anything is crap , I leaned that the hard way

Oh here comes holy

2 Likes

:shark: :shark: :shark: :shark: :shark: :shark: :shark: :shark: :shark: :shark: :shark:

verboten!

:man_facepalming: :rofl:

(cue empire strikes back music)

And I think chicks with tatoos are sluts. :thinking:
:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

If I’m a diabetic can I smoke cookies or is that not a clever workaround?

6 Likes

@HolyAngel

Btw

Looking this morning , TK is coming on BIG TIME . Big time !

Her buds are running , she is cranking hairs , she is going ballistic in end of week 5 . Prolly cause she got her first shot of 1/2/5 and was perfect timing a few days ago . She is looking really well, and as much as it pains me to say , she has now become fatter n larger than WC right next to her . She is a stunning plant in flower . She WILL rep TK well , so In just weeks this Kush Off is gonna have a winner .
I’m gonna eat crow , or Holys gonna get a big surprise , one way or the other .STILL say Tahoe gonna be better , lol

4 Likes

Sounds like your friends arent very experienced, unfortunately. That’s pretty common these days :pensive:

I’m saying since cookies inception, it and everything it’s been crossed to has turned out as mids. It doesn’t matter who grows it. When they can put out chem or TK/OG or haze etc that actually hits, and then here comes the even better looking cookies and what do you know? Nothing… Not a single one would I call ‘fire’ or top shelf. Can try and say, ‘oh it’s up the grower’ but no, it’s a crap plant bred for bag appeal to make sales bro. When the cookies looks better than everything else but still mids? The best ones might light you up at first, but come 30 minutes later you’re over here like

13 Likes

I would not chance that

1 Like

Not true , just not true

1 Like