Copa Genetics

I don’t know if that’s good or not either, but either way, lots of end result. Thanks for the link

4 Likes

No sweat Brochacho happy reclaiming

1 Like

Awesome! Going to grab some of these too, great results @CapnCannabis. Looks like the Turkish twist is treating you right :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Put one hash ball up leaving the hash bar out for immediate consumption.Smoke is extremely smooth Piney earth floor of the forest with a sweet hashy floral like the smell.Heavy Narcotic stone on this one makes everything really quiet and slow.Legs work kinda wonky but no pain so eh?

14 Likes

I just seen there was a freebie/ tester for meigs og. Anyone have any if on that? Has it been grown out?

5 Likes

@Mr.greenbee fortunately @Draig and @Lady.Zandra63 did, here’s a sweet Copa grow log for you:

If the Meigs is your grail, definitely reach out to Copa on one of the other forums he’s active on (RIU and THCFarmer, I think) or just direct on IG. I chat with him sometimes and he’s definitely a trader who’d probably be happy to hook you up with something Meigs for something interesting

4 Likes

I’ve been eyeing these screens for months! How’s the quality ?

3 Likes

Seriously that would be awesome. I’ll try and reach out. Thanks for the information. My family has had a cabin in meigs for almost 50 years. Never been able to locate meigs gold tho

2 Likes

Not too shabby for the price mine came in good condition trying to be gentle with them good sturdy screen material just make sure you don’t poke a hole with a stray stem and I think you will be good

2 Likes

I’ve been using my TrimBin since I got it for dry sifting as well, did up the shake from last grow on my unheated but enclosed porch last night at -5°F. The 150 micron screen works just fine for a general ungraded kif, and as long as I use well-cured and bone dry shake at a significant subfreezing temperature, I’ve had excellent results with minimal effort. This time around the shake was two BLR x GSD F5 testers, along with a Cherry Unicorn and a Gorilla Bubble. I put a gallon of it on a half sheet tray, let it freeze and dry for twelve hours, then crushed it up to a fine almost powder with my hand and sifted it through the screen into the bottom of the bin. Usually I just shake and smack the edge with my palm but this time I used my Opove percussion massager (knockoff Theragun for $100, they’re fucking amazing) and that worked so good I’ll always do that from now on. I got a fantastic yield of perfect golden kif from the vibration instead of working the plant material through with my hands. AFAIK the key to dry sift is a good long cure, real dry weed, and very cold temps to do it in. Winter is my dry sift season now, but I imagine it would work just fine straight out of a chest freezer too.

14 Likes

Looks great. I generally just rub the dry material back in forth on the screen in my warm house :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve got one of those massagers and was planning on doing the same thing. Sounds like it’s a no brainer for yield.

2 Likes

Sifted the fine stuff one more time and got this very fine almost white pollen that had fell through the last yellow screen(make sure you put something non static like card board or parchment paper down)I used a black construction trash bag last min and wasn’t thinking.Took 15 min to scrape all the static cling pollen but it was the best out of all of it.Took a quarter of the bag I scraped up and it sticks together just from the heat off your hands from pressing and folding over and over and rolling it into rabbit turds .Put it up hours ago at room temps it’s still soft as baby shit.Set aside sample piece has me numb from the neck down and I’m just a floating balloon Mr Mackey now.Baaaasdass.

7 Likes

It was really impressive. I’ve seen a lot of dry sifters made with reciprocating saws and paint mixers, but I had one of these and it turns out it’s great! Definitely go for it, I can’t wait to see how it goes for you!

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to build a frame for mine now that houses the frames in appropriate order and insert a device like that in it in the frame somewhere and somehow vibrate the whole frame.My hamster is running on the wheel now I’m drawing up a design as we speak.

2 Likes

Here’s your vibration motor:

3 Likes

By the way honestly the ban ham x p25 at first was alright, but after a couple months cure it’s awesome af!!! Freaking A +

7 Likes

Sweet this is awesome

2 Likes

Goji og x appy coming along nicely

15 Likes

Can’t wait to see the similarities to the frostitute

5 Likes