Copa Genetics

Exciting! Lots to try.

3 Likes

Booooyaaaaaa Pipeline, baby!

4 Likes

Damn those sound amazing. Good luck testers!

4 Likes

I wonder if the ICC x APPY will get released.

3 Likes

Alot of people liked those. And from what I heard those will Def be released at some point.

4 Likes

So I was also wanting to ask. As for now I will leave this part but want to create a wiki so folks can add a link to there thread if they are growing and or testing Copa gear and post to another thread about it.

This will allow me to have a easier way to see peoples work and dedication, to which I, and especially COPA appreciate the hell out of, so round of applause because you all are the rock stars here. But secondly to start to allow for a more fluid look at the COPA community.

So if you kindly would, add your name to the wiki below, with a link to your thread (if your growing Copa gear) I would be smitten.

1. BeagleZ' COPA Cabana

2. @Dirt_Wizard

1. CrunchBerries- Genius Thai x Appy f4
11 Likes

@BeagleZ I knew about your thread so I kinda may have put yours first lol. Hope you don’t mind :pray:

2 Likes

@CocoaCoir It’s definitely a nighttime bowl for me. The hash is a pretty heavy narcotic type stone that puts me out. If my knee or my ankle is giving me fits at night, guarantee that I’m taking 2-3 hits to let me sleep peacefully.

4 Likes

All good brother, great idea!!
:+1::+1:

4 Likes

Forbidden purple x Ancient og, time to up pot.

10 Likes

Those are nice flavors.

1 Like

The Jet fuel comes off in the Turkish twist from that AOG very well.I still have jars of it been curing almost a year.Peels your nose hairs back and smells like gas right out of a C130 even after months of storage.

4 Likes

The honey also retains all that goodness. Everyone that hits it is impressed, and I gotta say it definitely treats me right lol.The AOG sticks out. And I say it’s a lemon floral on the exhale, with the gassy tingle on the inhale, with a nice well rounded effects.

11 Likes

I am glad I have AOG F3 and NL2 x AOG. Can’t find any info on the “ancient lights.” Have much pure or almost pure Indica stuff now so this is great.

3 Likes

Secret 25 leaves are 14 inches wide

Turkish twist

18 Likes

Ancient OG x (Dragon Slayer x Katsu Fighter) almost 2 weeks in flower. Stacking nodes and trichomes well early. Cross from last years grow. Like seeing all these AOG crosses in here, was one of my faves last year.

11 Likes

This pic didn’t upload last post.

7 Likes

OK, Lets update my P25 Testers today:

Prior shot of them 15 Days ago:

And today, making decent progress, big stalks and leaves, and one even showed its sex before it got pulled…

They seem happy.

11 Likes

Skunk#1 is turning out to be a beautiful lady.The greens on this one are a looker for sure.Very Citrus and Skunky weed funk and Bright smelling wakes you right up.Reminds me of the mexican i used to get i used to get in the 90s.Shes at about 6 ft even now not bad fir being put out late huh lol what a blast

16 Likes

I have the Project 25. Those look sweet. Nice and bushy. Seems like I remember seeing that strain. It was out or something. @Greenfingers nice big fat leafs.

5 Likes