Copa Genetics

Yes both are from @Enjoi802, they came with the PXP x GSD f5 testers. The purple moonshine are some vigorous plants.

6 Likes

purple skittlez x gsd f5 testers

got 4 females, 5 males, and 2 yet to show
my pick of the males so far

and my pick of the females so far. there is another one that is pretty neck and neck with this one, but i forgot to get a pic of her

going to start culling soon. if i find a dude thats worth the effort i will try to make room to grow him out. either way, there will be at least 4 solid females to work with

23 Likes

Wow, those are looking healthy and vigorous. They really jumped from the last pic.

7 Likes

Starting my 5 freebie Ancient Skunk regulars today. I will update if i can get them up and happy, and will have them outside once the weather is stable.

12 Likes

Welcome to overgrow. I also look forward to running some thier gear outdoors this year. I’ve got 4 ancient lights freebies now that are super healthy Probably be putting some female clones of them outdoors.

9 Likes

Welcome to the thread and Overgrow, @Bizzaro ! Those Ancient Skunk look like a fun cross, hope they come up strong for you! Feel free to introduce yourself over in our new users thread to meet more folks and get any questions you might have answered:

8 Likes

SourD x GSD F5 testers(top 11), and GSD F6(bottom 10) running together

23 Likes

I’m liking the long leaf stem one on the bottom left there @Indie

5 Likes

@Enjoi802 I had my eye on that one also, that was a trait of the GG4 from what I can remember.

6 Likes

That sour diesel is karma’s sdbx2 the sowah in case u wanted to know I just popped 1 lol ik I’m limited on space. I told Copa I popped it, I thought was Amherst SD but told me was karma’s sdbx2! Looking great man!

8 Likes

update on vale tudo round 2 just been doing some lst, nothing crazy gonna veg long enough to take clones and I popped 3 more VTs along with 1 (sdbx2 x gsd f5) and 1 stepchild(unrelated) by best coast genetics just a freebie. (Interspecies erotica x rude Boi og) sounds interesting enough I was like ehh why not. Ice grapes doing fantastic on week 7 of flower smelling like funky feet and hard-core grapes, like a cool grape flavor like the gum. Artic grape. Gave my buddy 2 clones got more icy grapes coming along gonna flower them with the 2 Vale tudos. Icy grapes cut behind VTrd2
Check out and subscribe to my channel on YouTube to see weekly updates if u want to follow along! It’s CamTheCannaman on youtube

13 Likes

Looking good! @CamTheCannaman

5 Likes

Got an AC male hitting everyone in the tent

25 Likes

Anyone grow out Zip Tape?
(Ethos Early Glue x Black Domina)
Have a 5 pack in the fridge.

Thanks

9 Likes

No but I would asap if I had them. Both of those strains are pure heat :fire:, the cross has got to throw something special.

8 Likes

Got some of those in the stash too but I haven’t popped them yet, maybe in the fall after a little summer break from the tents.

7 Likes

Thanks @Brokehoe and @Dirt_Wizard

I’m considering these for outdoor this season, still narrowing down my choices. I’ll update here if I go that route.

5 Likes

That’s good I got a freebie pack of zip tape. Maybe I should move it up the list :thinking:

6 Likes

That is an especially nice looking plant. :+1:

4 Likes

Some Turkish Twist coming in nicely.I like how it has that too Y formation.Looks nice and aired out can’t wait to see this guy fill in.

20 Likes