Copa Genetics

What LSD did he use anyone know that?
BOG or Barney’s?
I would think Barney’s just by the name.

5 Likes

I don’t know anything about those seeds. I planted 2. I’m not sure which ones they are. I did give some away. I believe they were some other stuff. Some crazy looking bitches that’s what it was. Lol. Sorry I hope I didn’t offend anybody. @Brokehoe We need to make some seeds some dirty old bastard. Do you think we can get rich?

3 Likes

Icy Grape trichome check, Day 48 @ 16x magnification

19 Likes

If anyone is interested I got COPAs blessing to let the jelly roll JR77 into the world. If your interested in a cut hit me up.

22 Likes

Icy Grape, Day 52 from flip:

32 Likes

Ok so I have COPAs blessings. He is looking for testers that will pop right away. Anyone that’s a member in good standing that might be willing. Stay tuned and I’ll be dropping a few strains to gain your interest even more.

21 Likes

Testers. All have been crossed to Copa’s GSD f5 male.

Sour D BX2 karma’s cut
Ancient OG doc D’s cut
Black Lime Special Reserve Skunktek cut

23 Likes

@Enjoi802 Do you know how many seeds he’s looking for testers to drop? I have another sprouting cycle starting in about two to three weeks, but probably only room for five seeds, one or two flowered out. Definitely interested!

4 Likes

Looks like some fun crosses.

4 Likes

Sounds sweet

7 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard I believe it will be your normal 10+ seeds per pack. And as these need to be tested the full pack popped would be appreciated, but I can ask and see about that for you.

6 Likes

There is a few more crosses

Vale Tudo Mom Copa cut
Jelly Roll JR77 Copa cut
Purple Skittlez SMMJ cut
Pineapple Express AL’s cut.

15 Likes

Great list of moms, it’ll be a hard decision, but the Sowahh and Ancient OG are both calling me

6 Likes

So the current Copa grows I see going on in here are my single flowering Icy Grape F2, @Brokehoe with three Turkish Twist and three Ancient Chocolate seedlings, @rooted with a vegging Project 25 and five Ancient Lights, along with a flowering Secret Chief F2, anyone else got something going now or photos and experiences from previous grows to share like @LunarMOG and @Orison ?

7 Likes

@wahatchi I saw you grew Crazy Bitch, what was the smoke report like on that in the end?

5 Likes

Crazy bitch I’ve been looking at and another one. The grape. Not a bad price. DC seeds has some.

7 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard Grapefruit lemon lime sprite with vodka terps. Really nice Is strong heady Buzz

8 Likes

I’ll have an in depth smoke report coming in the next few days in the Icy Grape that finally finished its cure. I will run the Crazy Bitch again; there’s some real golf in that terpene profile. I had an undetected light leak on the last cycle that hermed and self pollinated one of the CB’s.

9 Likes

Nice, thanks and good to hear someone else say grapefruit Sprite too because that’s the kind of thing I’m looking for

7 Likes

Grape sprite vodka was exactly what I got, nicknamed it Lean while it was late in flower.

9 Likes