Copa Genetics

you know the name whenever you get into it my friend :wink: please post the grow when you get it going! wish you all the luck!

4 Likes

Man I got high hopes for the project25. I think I messed mine up with low temps. But I’m gonna try to bring that one out the rut and I’ll pop the rest once past this cold snap. I didn’t mean to only post my Lil mutant Copa plant. Here’s a secret chief f2 copas starting flower

And 100%germ on the ancient lights. They want new pots. they are the ones up top out the rut. Rest is all cold I’m having germ issues with lot of things. Just saying it wasn’t nothing wrong with the p25s. I messed em up. So far everything of copas I’ve run been solid. I’m waiting for warmer weather to pop the vale tudo and a.o.g. f3s

13 Likes

Heck yeah! Please keep me updated on how the Project 25’s go! I think I still have half a pack of the Secret Chief F1’s from Bodhi. If I remember, not a huge yielder, but some really frosty dank weed! :+1:

7 Likes

I have the Ancient OG, ill be starting them soon, its one of a few for this year outdoor.

6 Likes

I got these from him at the harvest cup.

19 Likes

thats awesome. you planning on trying them outdoors?

3 Likes

Wonder if the outdoors only means they hermie indoors?

4 Likes

16 Likes

What LSD did he use anyone know that?
BOG or Barney’s?
I would think Barney’s just by the name.

5 Likes

I don’t know anything about those seeds. I planted 2. I’m not sure which ones they are. I did give some away. I believe they were some other stuff. Some crazy looking bitches that’s what it was. Lol. Sorry I hope I didn’t offend anybody. @Brokehoe We need to make some seeds some dirty old bastard. Do you think we can get rich?

3 Likes

Icy Grape trichome check, Day 48 @ 16x magnification

19 Likes

If anyone is interested I got COPAs blessing to let the jelly roll JR77 into the world. If your interested in a cut hit me up.

22 Likes

Icy Grape, Day 52 from flip:

32 Likes

Ok so I have COPAs blessings. He is looking for testers that will pop right away. Anyone that’s a member in good standing that might be willing. Stay tuned and I’ll be dropping a few strains to gain your interest even more.

21 Likes

Testers. All have been crossed to Copa’s GSD f5 male.

Sour D BX2 karma’s cut
Ancient OG doc D’s cut
Black Lime Special Reserve Skunktek cut

23 Likes

@Enjoi802 Do you know how many seeds he’s looking for testers to drop? I have another sprouting cycle starting in about two to three weeks, but probably only room for five seeds, one or two flowered out. Definitely interested!

4 Likes

Looks like some fun crosses.

4 Likes

Sounds sweet

7 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard I believe it will be your normal 10+ seeds per pack. And as these need to be tested the full pack popped would be appreciated, but I can ask and see about that for you.

6 Likes

There is a few more crosses

Vale Tudo Mom Copa cut
Jelly Roll JR77 Copa cut
Purple Skittlez SMMJ cut
Pineapple Express AL’s cut.

15 Likes