Copa Genetics

mr copa has some sticky stuff for sure. he nicknamed some of them “frostitutes”! i have had some buds so frosted up they were hard to handle because they stick to everything & anything they touch. looks great. will be looking forward to smoke report.

7 Likes

My male Copa is sterile…it makes sacks but no pollen in em, or so exceedingly small and low i cant tell the diff between tiny smooshed yellow plant tissue or pollen…yo there’s no pollen in this fkn plant lol…first for me but reached out and it just seems a rare occurrence but not unheard of. Sad but happy. Smarter than i was yesterday

7 Likes

Last pic of PXP x gsd f5 indoor at the end of 9 weeks, Time for new girls in the flower room. Next up will be paralyzed monster and grapex. Ill have to dig through the seed box and find some stuff to start.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Hey everyone sorry I haven’t been updating much lately on the Reeses cut X Gsd F6 testers. I popped 6 beans 5 off the bat 1 a few weeks after. I brought up 3 of the most vigorous and beautiful plants up to Maine to test outdoors, leaving behind a runt and 1 that was just undesirable looking. Things happened and was hard to get back and forth to Maine from Mass, I had the most vigorous and smellist outside mid June in a 7 gal hoping it would be a female the other 3 I left inside in smaller containers until I could get up there to sex them. When I finally did I was very disappointed to see all 4 were male, only one, the runt, was a female still in Massachusetts. Finally I got that outdoors up there last weekend and put it in a 15 gallon hoping that’s gonna be enough to get her to veg some more to catch up to rest.

Pic of the single big one is Reeses cut X Gsd f6 male I’m gonna pollinate the rest with. The next single plant is the 1 female of Reeses cut xgsd f6 topped unfortunately :confused:. The droopy looking one is a purple zkittlez x Gsd F5 and the 2 bigger bushy ones are vale tudo round 2 pheno 2(dad leaner) tester clones, then 1 with trellis is also a vale Tudo the mango pheno#4 and lastly the small one shooting up with missing fan leaves is my cross using Copa’s Ice grapes and a male vale tudo round 2 tester… cheers everyone and I apologize for late response…

16 Likes

I lied, heres her top cola trimmed. Foot long of kindness. I left the bottom under the light to see if they get anything extra.

15 Likes

I was looking up copa on here because I grew out a couple ban ham OGs and one specifically grew very nice and smoked beautifully. I ran it a couple times and tossed it cuz I don’t have a ton of rooms for mothers and I’m always trying new stuff. Then once the mother was gone, everyone that gets from me is asking about the ban ham and tellin me it’s their favorite! I’m so sad I got rid of it but I flipped one of his ancient OG F3s a few days ago, and have some more beans. hopefully I get a girl that does the trick! I’m gonna try and attatch a couple pics I have of it, first post on here but I’ve read off here for years

30 Likes

Beautiful bud there @Weedison welcome to og consider stopping by the introduction page and make a post :blush: Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2) happy growing :v::seedling:

8 Likes

Thank you! Will do!

4 Likes

Ah ha gotta make sure I do the reply lol

4 Likes

Had a couple P25’s start flowering on me, probably in part the overly small containers I left them in for awhile - others are still vegging with only minor signs of flowering. This one is gonna be a shorty, about a foot tall at the moment.

15 Likes

One confirmed female Zip Tape.
A bit more time needed on the other one to be sure.
Will keep updated once flowering kicks in.

7 Likes

i also found my way here looking for info on copa and am very happy i did. OG is wonderful place! lots of really great people who care and help others how ever and when ever they can. i have been enjoying copa’s gear since being gifted with his ancient sunshine over two years ago. got a real keeper from this. pics & post up above. did not get cuts when growing so i re vegged it this spring so i could. it was that good. just took some cuts and plant is getting big out doors. woot-woot will be nice flowers to come. welcome and enjoy the grow.

8 Likes

I actually got some of those for outdoors because he said they were supposed to flip quick outside and I live in a colder area. None of the beans popped for some reason but he also gave me some more ancient OG, nice guy.

5 Likes

My copa #2 is full throttle flowering while my #1 right next to it is still lounge lizard mode vegging lol.
Crazy poly this mashup

14 Likes

Fair enough, there are supposed to be September finishers in there, that one plant just snuck up on me with flowering. I did okay on germination but lost a bunch along the way. I really wish I could’ve moved them up to big containers much earlier. Next year should hopefully be a whole nother story.

2 Likes

as the saying goes “shooting blanks”. learned this ole dog too. who knew they could do that? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

chap over on RIU in the chuckers thread.im good but that’s where i go for the unknown shit i run into.

2 Likes

Yea I’m still learning a lot with outdoor growing myself. I grew indoors for years and worked in greenhouses in dry hot areas but now I’m in a humid cold area growing actual outdoor plants so it’s a very different restart.

1 Like

Been real busy this summer and not paying much attention or care to the tent, but the ladies keep on chugging through flower. Black Lime Reserve x GSD testers at 7ish weeks:

Pheno 1: super branchy and lanky, throwing out stems and buds and flopping all around but they’re filling out plumply. Smells like diesel fuel and skunk spray, super thirsty.
IMG_20220718_215344516_HDR~2

Pheno 2: much more upright and self-supporting, smaller buds that look much darker green and red, and have excellent density. Looks to be a smaller yield but a high quality, drinks much less water relative to it’s size, bushier and not especially stinky in flower, unlike it’s sister.

20 Likes

The 3 gals left in my garden:

JR77 x GSD F5:

The 2 fence jumpers…

The gal in the pot that decided to flower early. Flowers smell of rotting fruit, nothing like the “fisherman’s friend” minty stem rub.

17 Likes