Copa Genetics

tester updates all plants have been topped once and top dressed with malted barley and kelp meal. watered in with recharge. seemed to kick them up a bit. june was wacky weather up here. had a spell of mid 40 degree nights that confused the crap out of them. now they are back on track and filling in the 30 gals. here is the s. sunset og x p25 fems.

looks to be three pheno types. the big leaf tall bushy one. center back. the sparse almost male looking big leaf tall one right side. and the two on the left in first are smaller leaf shorter bushy ones. the reeses cut x gsd f6 are growing fine but still slow to sex. have 2 girls and 4 unknowns. the smaller two in the gray pots i believe are going male so had them in 3 gals just up potted into 20 gals just in case. did not want to leave the them to far behind in the smaller pots all good.

15 Likes

more copa plants here are 2 ancient sunshine that i grew this winter indoor and re vegged because the larger one is a total keeper and the smaller one just in case. the larger plant finished 5-6 weeks before the smaller one did. both were put right into reveg after chop. what a difference a month makes.

i stumped both these girls out at chop. can you believe this is how it started re growth? just took cuts of the larger one, will wait on the smaller to grow some more before cuts. very happy to be getting lots of cuts and what looks like a large harvest of the ancient sunshine. [bodhi sunshine 4 X ancient og f2 purple stem male] and for good measure got a couple crazy bitches growing. and for some more good measures got a female maine event overtaking the 30 gal already to round out my copa outdoor summer grow.

19 Likes

Quick check up on the Turkish Twist and all my grid squares are filling up fast.All the bottom branches are now tucked in the net and I’ve been stretching them lengthwise ti fill in the gaps.Daily LABS spraying at 3 ml a gallon one Worm tea 2 gallon soft water mix with instant Compost and my beloved Plant Probiotics.Sister plant is filling out to be a nice bush on her own and I like the Feng shui of it and I’m glad I let her do her thing.Tonight was the bi weekly soapnut and neem spray.I like the fact that the neem soapnut spray washes off my sulpher IPM after the last week of two weeks.Cleans all that white sulpher up a bit so you can see what’s going on with everything.Everthing has a clean bill and I haven’t seen one spot of shit on them yet.The overspray of all that labs made all the native clover and yellow sorrel go nuclear.My morning glories growing up the fence are stellar.

16 Likes

tester update
i regret to report that, due to equipment failure, everything that i had drying molded out pretty bad, including the purple skittlez x gsd testers. fortunately, i still have a clone of what was to be the keeper, and she will be ran again+documented here as soon as space allows (3-5 weeks or so?). apologies for the snafu and the delay in reporting back.
learn from my failure, friends. remember to check your fans and dehueys!

6 Likes

Banham x p25
Appears to be stretching getting ready for flower, got several nice tops on it from the single fimm snip

9 Likes

This girl is falling out of her blouse to late to dick around tonight but I will have to adjust net soon.Shit tons of tops everywhere it’s like everything is trying to be a top all at once Smell coming off her is a strong piney Fuel like a Gasoline rag ,sister Turkish Twist is almost the same height as me now and is getting wider by the min Smell is still like grandmas handbag English leather smell with piney gas on the backend Those bi weekly Neem and soapnut sprays have almost every pest knocked out along with all the ladybugs and spiders and preying mantis I’ve seen munching on all the shitheads.The labs have made everything green around it look like it was watered with water from the nuclear power plant ridiculously huge.I’ve never seen white mans footprint plant so big in my life

12 Likes

Indoor Turkish Twist is throwing tricomes from bud to leaf tip and the Fuel Pine smell is to the point of a mix between Pinesol mixed with A Gas Rag with a RC airplane Fuel mixed in.I broke off a tiny leaf and stuck it to the tent near the fan and the resin was so sticky it stuck

there it was like peeling off a slap sticker in the sun

11 Likes

mr copa has some sticky stuff for sure. he nicknamed some of them “frostitutes”! i have had some buds so frosted up they were hard to handle because they stick to everything & anything they touch. looks great. will be looking forward to smoke report.

7 Likes

My male Copa is sterile…it makes sacks but no pollen in em, or so exceedingly small and low i cant tell the diff between tiny smooshed yellow plant tissue or pollen…yo there’s no pollen in this fkn plant lol…first for me but reached out and it just seems a rare occurrence but not unheard of. Sad but happy. Smarter than i was yesterday

7 Likes

Last pic of PXP x gsd f5 indoor at the end of 9 weeks, Time for new girls in the flower room. Next up will be paralyzed monster and grapex. Ill have to dig through the seed box and find some stuff to start.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Hey everyone sorry I haven’t been updating much lately on the Reeses cut X Gsd F6 testers. I popped 6 beans 5 off the bat 1 a few weeks after. I brought up 3 of the most vigorous and beautiful plants up to Maine to test outdoors, leaving behind a runt and 1 that was just undesirable looking. Things happened and was hard to get back and forth to Maine from Mass, I had the most vigorous and smellist outside mid June in a 7 gal hoping it would be a female the other 3 I left inside in smaller containers until I could get up there to sex them. When I finally did I was very disappointed to see all 4 were male, only one, the runt, was a female still in Massachusetts. Finally I got that outdoors up there last weekend and put it in a 15 gallon hoping that’s gonna be enough to get her to veg some more to catch up to rest.

Pic of the single big one is Reeses cut X Gsd f6 male I’m gonna pollinate the rest with. The next single plant is the 1 female of Reeses cut xgsd f6 topped unfortunately :confused:. The droopy looking one is a purple zkittlez x Gsd F5 and the 2 bigger bushy ones are vale tudo round 2 pheno 2(dad leaner) tester clones, then 1 with trellis is also a vale Tudo the mango pheno#4 and lastly the small one shooting up with missing fan leaves is my cross using Copa’s Ice grapes and a male vale tudo round 2 tester… cheers everyone and I apologize for late response…

16 Likes

I lied, heres her top cola trimmed. Foot long of kindness. I left the bottom under the light to see if they get anything extra.

15 Likes

I was looking up copa on here because I grew out a couple ban ham OGs and one specifically grew very nice and smoked beautifully. I ran it a couple times and tossed it cuz I don’t have a ton of rooms for mothers and I’m always trying new stuff. Then once the mother was gone, everyone that gets from me is asking about the ban ham and tellin me it’s their favorite! I’m so sad I got rid of it but I flipped one of his ancient OG F3s a few days ago, and have some more beans. hopefully I get a girl that does the trick! I’m gonna try and attatch a couple pics I have of it, first post on here but I’ve read off here for years

30 Likes

Beautiful bud there @Weedison welcome to og consider stopping by the introduction page and make a post :blush: Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2) happy growing :v::seedling:

8 Likes

Thank you! Will do!

4 Likes

Ah ha gotta make sure I do the reply lol

4 Likes

Had a couple P25’s start flowering on me, probably in part the overly small containers I left them in for awhile - others are still vegging with only minor signs of flowering. This one is gonna be a shorty, about a foot tall at the moment.

15 Likes

One confirmed female Zip Tape.
A bit more time needed on the other one to be sure.
Will keep updated once flowering kicks in.

7 Likes

i also found my way here looking for info on copa and am very happy i did. OG is wonderful place! lots of really great people who care and help others how ever and when ever they can. i have been enjoying copa’s gear since being gifted with his ancient sunshine over two years ago. got a real keeper from this. pics & post up above. did not get cuts when growing so i re vegged it this spring so i could. it was that good. just took some cuts and plant is getting big out doors. woot-woot will be nice flowers to come. welcome and enjoy the grow.

8 Likes

I actually got some of those for outdoors because he said they were supposed to flip quick outside and I live in a colder area. None of the beans popped for some reason but he also gave me some more ancient OG, nice guy.

5 Likes