Copa Genetics

No problem hope it helps

2 Likes

Got one of the 3 Reeses Cut x GSD looking ready today.

Took a sample cutting and checked the bud up close. Smells fruity / amazing…

Scope shows what i think is what you would want:

I would love to grow this tester or something similar again, see if could push the yield / size a little higher. I will get feedback on how it smokes in the next few weeks, and then put together a complete report.

8 Likes

this is what i use the 6 row has more goodies than the 2 row. i get ten pounds shipped right to the door.

4 Likes

You might want to let those go a little longer if you can.

1 Like

Not cloudy enough you think?

4 Likes

2 of 5 project 25’s coming down any day now. The one pictured was the first to start but they both seem to be finishing around the same time. This one smells very much like weed haha lemony dank skunky. The other one used to smell like lemonade and now smells like cherry slushee type fake cherry. Not cough drop type. This is outdoor in MA, pretty much started flowering like less than two weeks after the solstice pretty fucked!

15 Likes

I was thinking that they could bulk up a bit more. You could cut some and let the rest go longer. You’ll be able to see how much of a difference it makes in taste potency yields.

2 Likes

The funny little early P25 I have is looking pretty done to the naked eye, but I took some macro shots earlier today that lead me to believe I can push it a little longer… (first shot is from 4 days ago, macro, today).

15 Likes

Send me a branch to rub on my back!:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The pine on this one is like sticking your nose in a big old bottle of Pinesol some one poured gasoline in.Your eyes litteraly water cutting the shit.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m still learning what to do towards the end of the grow, making sure i don’t go too long, but hopefully letting it go long enough.

1 Like

Daaamn nice shot. I think I can push mine longer too. Not seeing any real reason to cut it down made it through all the rain last week no problem so don’t think there’s any mold pressure yet

2 Likes

Bam/ham x P25 testers week 4 of flower.

16 Likes

Took a peek tonight and bud swell is setting in big time .Everywhere I see is donkey dicks of buds everywhere some of them over 18 inches long and I’m going to have to readjust some stakes gave the first Christmas tree bud a shake and it felt like I was waving a suitcase.These things are a solid wall of bud.I’m going to have to get a couple cases of quart jars for this one and some redbull this is going to be an all nighter when I have to chop and I’m having heartburn thinking about it and happy at the same time😈

16 Likes

bulken up lookin good.

4 Likes

Thank you. This is the first quality strain I’ve probably grown so super excited! @mainerJ dangit I hate when I don’t just reply.

3 Likes

i need to post my pics too. i was feeling the oh no i gotta trim that too, my plants are getting big…break up your trim jail sentence. lol start at the top they will be the most done. do the tops to start then a few days or week or two later check the mids then the same for the lowers. i find it helps with break up the jail time and also give the other buds the time to finish and bulk up rewarding you for the work with a nicer harvest. you def will be a trimming that one nice grow.

4 Likes

I’ve been spending 20 min a night on them and I’ve filled 2 garbage bags full of leaves already it’s like you can’t even tell but I’m starting to see some order

5 Likes

all good no worries.

2 Likes

I’d vacuum seal in pound packages rather than jars but that’s just me . Plants are looking great lots of work but well worth it .

3 Likes