Copa Genetics

If you have at least two weeks to break it down in the soil and a week or two to use up the feed and uptake it to the plant you have a shot most definitely…

2 Likes

Looking swole today.Smell is at an 11 Pine Gas and earth now.Very stick I stuck my arm in the middle to get some leaves and I had some resin stick to my arm and the spot was numb like a lidocaine patch for a half hour wierd.

10 Likes

The only place I know to get malted barley is brew shops. Are there other places that might have it you could recommend?

3 Likes

Amazon is your friend.Cheaper at the brew stores but hey it’s delivered to your door step and it’s convenient.Just got 5lbs for 16 bucks got here in two days and I’ve used the same brand last year it’s good shit :+1: make sure it’s Two row and it’s milled you’ll be good to go

4 Likes

The 6 row has more enzymes doesn’t it?

1 Like

Just stick with the two row all I can say never used the other stuff Coots swears by two row and I follow him very well he knows his Plants in my humble and honest opinion I follow him and Mr Toad with a passion.it’s gotten my plant huge.Can’t say for the other stuff I’d have to look into it but I’m confident 2 row is all you need

1 Like

Speak of the Devil my package getting put away as we speak.Nice big bag 16 bucks this is more than enough for all my outside monsters I have a couple other big ones that will love this stuff.Don’t know about the enzymes on the 6 row but this stuff will get you where you need to be right in the drivers seat .Sometimes bigger isn’t better.

2 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate the referral

2 Likes

No problem hope it helps

2 Likes

Got one of the 3 Reeses Cut x GSD looking ready today.

Took a sample cutting and checked the bud up close. Smells fruity / amazing…

Scope shows what i think is what you would want:

I would love to grow this tester or something similar again, see if could push the yield / size a little higher. I will get feedback on how it smokes in the next few weeks, and then put together a complete report.

8 Likes

this is what i use the 6 row has more goodies than the 2 row. i get ten pounds shipped right to the door.

4 Likes

You might want to let those go a little longer if you can.

1 Like

Not cloudy enough you think?

4 Likes

2 of 5 project 25’s coming down any day now. The one pictured was the first to start but they both seem to be finishing around the same time. This one smells very much like weed haha lemony dank skunky. The other one used to smell like lemonade and now smells like cherry slushee type fake cherry. Not cough drop type. This is outdoor in MA, pretty much started flowering like less than two weeks after the solstice pretty fucked!

15 Likes

I was thinking that they could bulk up a bit more. You could cut some and let the rest go longer. You’ll be able to see how much of a difference it makes in taste potency yields.

2 Likes

The funny little early P25 I have is looking pretty done to the naked eye, but I took some macro shots earlier today that lead me to believe I can push it a little longer… (first shot is from 4 days ago, macro, today).

15 Likes

Send me a branch to rub on my back!:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The pine on this one is like sticking your nose in a big old bottle of Pinesol some one poured gasoline in.Your eyes litteraly water cutting the shit.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m still learning what to do towards the end of the grow, making sure i don’t go too long, but hopefully letting it go long enough.

1 Like

Daaamn nice shot. I think I can push mine longer too. Not seeing any real reason to cut it down made it through all the rain last week no problem so don’t think there’s any mold pressure yet

2 Likes