Copa Genetics

Alright, More feedback on the Reeses Cut x gsd6. I took one down today seeing the weather forecast ahead and I am glad i did since we have rain coming the next few days.

Great results for this plant, frosty good looking flowers that dry nicely (i tested a 1 or two over the last week):

These are my favorite smelling buds out of the 6 or so different varieties I have flowering at this point. A nice fruity terp aroma. I gave one of the bud’s i trimmed from this plant earlier this past Friday night, and enjoyed the full body buzz alot.

I am still learning how to effectively grow outside and maximize the quality, health of the plant, and yield. On this particular plant, i did separate a few buds from the rest as i trimmed noticing what appears to possibly be a little bud rot.

Using the scope, i think i see a little evil there:

With that being said, I think a little rot for an outdoor grow may be normal depending on our climate. In western NY where i am, we had a dry summer, and our fall is starting to get wetter. I will of course be watching all my flowering plants like a hawk for any signs of rot, and acting right away.

Another reason i took this plant was the condition of the leaf canopy. As you can see from the trimmings, it had been attacked by something out there, and it was showing signs of distress.

This plant flowered earlier that the other two, who are still flowering and have a little ways to go:

As you can see, whatever effected today’s plant, also has had its way to some extent with the other 2:

I did browse around and did not notice this issue on the other plants as noticeable. Even with all that stress, the plant delivered great flowers, and it finished first out of all the other photo period plants here.

9 Likes