Of course I am :smiley:. I’ll make sure to send a Dm in the morning

5 Likes

Thank you OG

2 Likes

I have some copa Persian panther? Anyone grown them out? Thanks

4 Likes

@Mdot @Kami both did this year

3 Likes

Thanks buddy…I looked for a journal or pics and no luck but that’s me lol could be a bunch I just can’t find anything.

2 Likes

I don’t think either one posted finished photos, some of the last posts from Mdot are at Week 8

2 Likes

Oh sweet thanks for the help they look nice and frosty.

2 Likes

Persian panther was good but Persian Girl is the Winner !!!

4 Likes

You did the Persian Girl? I’d love to hear more about them!

3 Likes

tall branchy spear shaped buds. smelled like lime and pine with a touch of underlying sweetness like old school bubbalicous bubble gum. Nice pleasant buzz stoned but not too much and nice head high . i would say 60- 70% sativa influence. Bud on set took a bit longer than some of Copa’s really fast flowering varietals . Had some Pm this summer while vegging but when flowering started it seemed to decline could of been from the weather. this year i did very little watering and was stress testing all my plants. some plants died, some got sepotria, some got moldy ones that early on looked great didnt finish well etc… vise versa. but the slippery susan i hunted from seed that had for like over 2 years performs great outside and the persian girl and northern purple og(both from copa) faired well with my hands off approach. I seeded the plants with a skunk #1 or P25bx male from @Enjoi802. It was from the seeds he send germinated on the 4th of july. dm me if you want a care package of seeds from this year

6 Likes

Thank you for the info. Out of the Copa gear you tried so far, what’s your fav?

2 Likes

If that offer still stands to include any one else? I’d be interested in some copa crosses or entice you in a trade ? Thanks

3 Likes

Yea for sure, hit the dms I’ll be sending tester packs out after Xmas @Dirt_Wizard , @Emeraldgreen , @ShiskaberrySavior

7 Likes

So what would everyone say is Copa most potent pack?

1 Like

Not sure if you are asking everyone, but Copa GSD F6 is way up on my list of all time favorites.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know. I am asking everyone for there experience/ thoughts

2 Likes

To give you more info, I even bought an extra pack and split it between a couple friends because I wanted them to experience it too. I’ve never done that with a pack before. So very worth it!!

4 Likes

I have grown Icy Grape twice now and I would say the Black Domina pheno of that is the strongest of his so far, though the (EDIT 1/4/24 this should say Zip Tape) Early Glue I have curing now reminds me a lot of that same BD dominant pheno and feels just as heavy and strong. That’s a particular narcotic, stupefying power it has, it’s very old school dumbing out, it makes me just incapable of operating the meat suit properly. Brain goes duhhhh shit this is nice damn I’m fuckin stoned. I like it a lot more than the more brain confusing modern indicas that have too much raciness, I have ADHD and I find that hybrids more towards one side or the other are better for me than most balanced ones, but I like that this makes me stupid but also aware that I’m stupid in a metacognitive way modern indicas don’t.

11 Likes

I was going to try some crazy bitch this year, but subject to change. Did the icy grape have a really grape taste with these effects?
Looks like I’m going to have to grab some Gsd and icy grapes
My buddy just smoked some 95 white widow recently. He was shocked at how it hit him. He said none of the modern stuff comes close in effect.

8 Likes