Copa Genetics

The kids and I had one of these small squat phenos, and it was a fricking beast, too bad it turned out to be a male, because the other pheno was nothing like it. Hoping to try again this year for one of these squat ones in the swamp boxes.
I bet that it’s going to be some tasty smoke, it’s looking real good!!!

3 Likes

I appreciate your feedback, that’s great to hear about the small squat ones . It’s already super sticky, and has kind of a menthol, fruity type smell going on . Definitely the smelliest in the room at this time . Thanks again

4 Likes

Tester update, no news is good news:

18 Likes

@Enjoi802 Copa testers Frostitutexdurbxlamb

A few males, I’m gonna chop down. Kinda cool with the double serrations though

9 Likes

It’s a miracle!

And yes I guess I’m fighting off powdery mildew now woohoo I love this fucking wet winter shit

10 Likes

You positively identify it with a microscopic view?

2 Likes

Not yet nope it could be residue from soap spray or Botanigard but I thought I saw a bit on one of my autos too. Lots going on today, hoping to get into there tonight to take a better look.

4 Likes

Can anyone help me identify the sender plus maybe read the name of the bottom that says COPA
Please any info

9 Likes

That’s from @PioneerValleyOG he uses that name for seeds

5 Likes

Lol I love freebies. I use to just hoard them now I pop em and just be a lil more easy going with my culling. Often the freebie is as good as the paid for seeds lol

3 Likes

Thank you @Dirt_Wizard
I appreciate it

3 Likes

He sent some goods I really want to pop his first lol
@PioneerValleyOG
Thanks you for the surprise copa genetics

4 Likes

Spray with wettable sulfur.
A couple of applications and you’ll never see PM again.
(veg only, of course)

1 Like

Ya, u got PVOG Blessed! Awesome! Hope you are going to be as happy with them as I was giving them. It’s all fire.

4 Likes

Much appreciated
@PioneerValleyOG
About to start popping soon

1 Like

That looks most likely BD leaning I’d say, I’m still looking for a crazy bitch that goes in the other direction, the compost Mama. I recently made f2’s with a male/female crazy b and hit a bunch of other things as well; but the mom I used to get to f2 was also BD leaning and didn’t have the profile I was looking for, the dad was CM leaning for sure and had the best stem rubs, structure and vigor. But that very first CB I grew has still been my all time favorite plant I’ve ever grown in my life, just so mad I lost her…

6 Likes

I’ve been battling pm and thrips since last summer. Was never an issue in the past. I almost got to harvest with this run but had to chop today about 2- 3 weeks early because signs of pm just popping up again… ugh I just can’t win lately. about to do another major reset… Again… I get through veg/early flower fine with no signs of it but as soon 4 weeks goes by without spraying it pops up again and I’m not about to spray my flower, so chop chop… I’m replacing everything this next run, filters, ducting ect. everything getting doused in bleach. It’s been beyond frustrating but I still got a lot to learn still.

3 Likes

Mix 1 tablespoon of micronized 90% sulfur with a liter of water and spray that on your vegging plants, and then again 2 weeks later. The mildew will be toast and you can start bloom. The mildew only exists on your plants, and it’s not in the ducts or on your shoes. Make sure you treat all the plants at the same time so there is no chance it can survive.

11 Likes

Dusted some P25 flowers with Chocolate Diesel pollen.

12 Likes

So figured I’d let folks know one of my buddies who recently got the green light from the Cannabis Control Commission here in MA just wrapped up there pheno hunt of new genetics, and to my absolute thrill one of the Heaven Mountain Remix seeds they popped showed up to be good enough for a second run in a production facility!

So shout out to Trifecta Farms https://trifectafarms.co
They will be the homies bring it to market! Super pumped :grin:

16 Likes