Copa Genetics

2 Likes

Here’s 3 of 5 testers, already you can see the thin leaves. PCHP x Durban x Lamb

11 Likes

How do you go about becoming a tester for Copa?

4 Likes

Get in touch with @Enjoi802
He’s organized every tester group on here

5 Likes

Yeah sorry about that. Yes @Enjoi802 he might still have some testers needed. Just remember to keep them updated with pics and info. It helps to have a grow thread of your own so you can post your grows and they can see your serious about it.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Anyone run these yet or know much about them?

I’ve seen the variegated F4 used in his crosses but didn’t realize these were around til I got them lol

21 Likes

Grow them out and see what they do.:+1:t2:

9 Likes

I got a pack yesterday as well, first I had heard of them, though not surprising.

I have a pack from H&L but this might be a fun way to try them out without opening up a larger pack.

2 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcYaC6dO6ar/

13 Likes

When I grew the frostitute x appalachia, I did not notice the same amount of vigor as the f2 crosses.

6 Likes

Hey hey brother hope all is well shoot me a DM and we can get you something to pop if you’d like.

11 Likes

Grape Gold (freebie)

25 Likes

That’s some frosty weed nice plant.

6 Likes

Im sure its already been asked on here, but who has ran these?

Was thinking about giving em a go. The buzz description sounds just like what im going for

9 Likes

@douggyfresh420 come on man, this was literally the subject of the last couple posts, you’re #2430 and #2422 was the same exact question. You gotta look back at least a little or use the search bar, please. Nobody has run them yet here, they just came out as far as I’ve seen. You’re the second person to ask a question in a few days and that was the first, period. They’re Appalachia, they’ll grow like Appalachia highly inbred. There are a ton of grow logs out there about this, it’s not a new strain.

6 Likes

lol damn bro, sorry for causing you so much distress… god forbid you’ve gotta deal with a bunch of forgetful potheads on a pothead forum.

3 Likes

Nice nice good to see @schmarmpit jumping in the pool with the rest of us! Can’t wait to see what he ends up testing, I didn’t keep track of what went out vs what was left but you’ve probably got surprises too @Enjoi802

Here’s my CK #1 x D/L testers, just hung a second 23w LED bar over them last night. Starting to see significant variation in size, shape, and growth rate. The surprising thing is that they popped the first by far and with great vigor but have been passed in early growth by the Cherry Destroyers and Congoz V, but I guess that’s sativas taking off? Those are even more satty-dom than this one, is the only thought there.

11 Likes

Looking good, broski!

I’m specifically looking to test Copa’s recent Meig’s Gold F2 work. The strain is a local legend here in Appalachian Ohio, bred by the even more legendary Noodles (William Hayes). Copa got some original Meig’s Gold (Acapulco Gold x Skunk#2) beans through his buddy who was related to Noodles. Copa found some good cuts, bred with them and made F2s I think as well. I’ll do whatever I can to keep those genetics here at home. Nobody around here even really knows about it any more. I want to change that, show them the pride of their county!

Noodles was born in the 40’s, old school grower. Check out this post for even more info. This dude even speculates the name Haze actually comes from Hayes!
https://www.rollitup.org/t/old-school-skunk-whos-found-it.943043/post-17302458

10 Likes

@schmarmpit I hope you get that chance! I found some good obituaries and stuff about Bill Noodle Hayes to share:

https://www.rollitup.org/t/meigs-county-gold.510581/

12 Likes

Copa Crazy Bitch , 52 days in starting to fade , and most of the hairs are red and receded…trichomes are still clear , I’ll give it a bit longer .
Probably one of the fastest finishing plants I’ve grown , which surprised me considering the genetics . I have a half a pack left and will probably make some seeds next go around , considering these aren’t available anymore .

21 Likes