Copa Genetics

That was from his IG i think.

2 Likes

got a pack of “Metal Haze f4’s” regs - anyone have experience with this strain

8 Likes

I got those as a freebie from DCSE as well. I believe it was a Dutch Flowers strain originally. Bodhi released an f3 repro a few yrs ago. I assume Copa did a seed increase with those.

5 Likes

I found this

Which led me to

@Klyphman yes

7 Likes

Pipeline hp x high voltage

5 Likes
  1. @yardgrazer
  2. @Sdd420
  3. @Cannabiscrusader
  4. @Bizzaro
  5. @schmarmpit
  6. @Shanti-ri
  7. @Varuna
  8. @TheNorthAbides

Alright testers need those deets. Hit the DM

15 Likes

Sent you mine this morning, looking foward to it!

2 Likes

Can’t say I’ve grown it (I have Bodhi’s repro).

3 Likes

Wow ! thanks for your re-search and information, just wish it was a female seed . Be willing to trade it - fems required wonder who is the original breeder of . wonder how Copa Generics got a hold of this strain

2 Likes

I believe he used bodhis work

3 Likes

He used Bodhis which was a reproduction of Dutch Flowers. I have included both links in my previous post. You most likely won’t be able to find stuff like this in feminized form. There is a Snowhigh seeds Quicksilver reproduction on here which uses metal haze x c99 X acapolco gold x c99 and also are regular seeds.

7 Likes

great information !!! thanks It’s alway great to find out the “true” genetic line of a strain
what’s your take on “Sage” have a few that are at least 10yrs old also “sage & sour” beeen wanting to run them but run new genetics

You should pop them

4 Likes

I have both of those and you should pop them. Sour n Sage is one of my top 10 strains ever. It isn’t knockout powerful but it is a great daytime strain. I kept it with something like a heavy chem on hand.

3 Likes

SAGE is a great mostly sativa strain that still does well indoors. You will find lots of different phenotypes to choose from. Back in the old days they would sell mixed bags of different types of flower and people would always pick out the SAGE and ask what bud is that!

4 Likes

I sure would like to – have too much on my “plate” will trade for female seeds ?

I think I won this but have no idea how to claim it.

12 Likes

Where did you order from?

2 Likes

GLG…I just messaged them. I remember when I ordered there was something about a giveaway, but I just forgot about it til I opened the seeds. But I can’t find anything online about claiming it.

7 Likes

Congrats! I got this pack as well on 4/20. If a note is inside, send a email with a photo of it attached to GLG.

4 Likes