Copa Genetics

I’ve grown Bob bitchens chernobyl (slymer cut). Very pretty plants, I actually have 2 starting week 10 in bloom right now. One has a lavender lime smell, the other is straight electric limes. I’ve never worked with anything crossed with the golden ticket cut, or the appy.

16 Likes

beautiful plant, it looks great, very beautiful, lots of resin,

3 Likes

Jalalabud freebie via GLG - anyone have the lineage there?

3 Likes

Picture from Bodhi IG

14 Likes

I was confused too because the name is spelled differently. Jalalabud vs Jalalabad. Maybe it’s the same thing?

2 Likes

COPA came through with the hookup on some Meig’s Gold genetics I was bothering him about, and a couple awesome extras as well. I’m popping this Meig’s cross and hopefully some of his Meig’s OG cross as well. Meanwhile, he informed me that he got a new batch of authentic Meig’s Gold seeds from a different source and will be growing and comparing with his first set. They must be interesting enough for him to keep digging.

17 Likes

The effects of Jalalabad Star will provide a special kind of stone that can be described as psychedelic, and impressively powerful. Its beautiful honey colored flowers will invoke happiness and a general sense of well being. If given enough time to show itself at 100% growers will get a
very special product to try, indeed

Damn, this is enticing enough that I’m thinking about placing an order just to get another Jalalabad freebie. Something tells me that I’m gonna want more than the 5-pack that I already have on hand.

This is SUPER exciting news!

Edit: Does anyone know if this Jalalabad is the same as the “Jalalabad Star” that Bodhi used in one of the DLAs? (Can’t remember which one.) I’m guessing so based on the name but if anyone knows for sure then that would be helpful to confirm

6 Likes

know nothing of the MEIG’S GOLD but now i have to get some pure in hand for-sure.

interesting …

6 Likes

Unknown about Jalalabud, other than this mention about a cross by that name from RIU user DizzleFrost more than a decade ago:

https://rollitup.org/search/7267706/?q=Jalalabud&o=relevance

3 Likes

Here ya go boss

4 Likes

very interesting info there, had no idea its was tied to skunk, ahh so ya i really need to get me some of these beans for-sure. will mark hybrid as a skunk hunt strain.

thank you brother for that info.

3 Likes

Thank you @Enjoi802

I have received the Mike Drop + the very generous freebie.

Heres a picture that COPA posted on IG of the mom

8 Likes

Thank YOU @santero it takes a certain type of quality person to look at things so rare and valuable and realize they are best destined for someone else, hopefully to return someday. I was blown away by your case of vaultpacks last year and I’ve done my best to get them out there, and let folks know who made it happen! Much love my brother together we grow!

6 Likes

@JAWS
funkmonk blessed me with a pure pack of those back in 2014.
still have it in the fridge … burning a huge hole into my stash :grin:

@Dirt_Wizard
let me see if i have another pigeon like that ready before summer :wink:

5 Likes

funkmonk still around ?, have not heard anything from him in years it seems.

you going to work those when ya get to them ?.

very cool …

1 Like

that was at least ten years back. i know he was posting on insta.
but i am not much on social media, so i lost contact :frowning:

3 Likes

trying to talk with him on IG, ahh not sure if who im trying to reach is the same funkmonk though.

could be …

1 Like

@santero @JAWS it looks like you can still find FunkMonk active online at Wikipedia, there’s a very senior member there under that name from Europe, looks like a native of Denmark. That sounds like your guy?

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/FunkMonk

s-l400

3 Likes

Received tester beans today, and promptly dropped them into water.

Also, one of the two Carbon Stinkerz x Durban/Lambsbread testers, not looking too happy with me.

About 10.5 weeks of 12/12

8 Likes

Popped my testers as soon as I got them, 4 or 5 ays ago maybe?

All 6 are up and happy! Hoping I can get them sexed and in beds before June 1st.

Here’s a pic of my mocha berry. Filling out a lot better after the third run from clone, still need to pop some if those f2s i made to find a shorter female.

13 Likes