Copa Genetics

I’m testing those pipeline #2 x high voltage this too. As well as the pipeline x meigs gold. Gonna be a good year

6 Likes

must be two funkmonk the one im talking to knows nothing of the strain were stalking about in here.

humm …

2 Likes

Interesting reference to “Kerala” in those screenshots. Mandala seeds carries a strain known as Krystalica that has “Kerala” genetics.

It’s tasty and has a fairly unique “buzz.” Frankly, if I’m not in the proper mindset, it can turn me a little towards the wiggy-side.

Good for daytime and warm-fuzzies.

2 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard
that’s not the one i talk about. the one i mean lived in MI …
had always funny bruce lee-memes posted in his threads :wink:

anyways. the seeds: i mean this one here :wink:
“meig’s country gold” → acapulco x afghan

could be that it wasn’t funkmonk but someone else from the TSD-board
from back then? or was it on the invite only cannatonic board? :thinking: or was
it “cannetics”? that was a different place, which also could be the source
for the meigs-seeds i hold, lol.

__

@JAWS

no no, we mean the same dude :wink:
we were all at the same place at the time.

funkmonk blessed me with a ton (!) of gems back then.
i thought the meigs might be part of his shares *shrug *

we were part of so many invite only places that i might just
have lost oversight where i got it from and from whom, lol.

maybe it was tomba?
he also blessed me a few times with a plethora of beautiful lines :yum:

i miss those days … i mean: only boards without social media * sigh*

6 Likes

Meigs County Gold is a strain made decades ago by the now deceased William “Noodles” Hayes of Rutland, OH. It is supposedly Acapulco Gold x Skunk #2.
https://www.rollitup.org/t/meigs-county-gold.510581/post-15193138

7 Likes

Yep. Noodles is rumored to possibly be the proliferator of RKS as well. Which makes sense being that in the 90s i was able to get skunk bud quite easily here in ohio. Noodles also sold to Willie Nelson so the legend goes.

3 Likes

Eagle has landed. Thanks for the extra puck wasnt expecting those F3’s you made.

2 Likes

I have a server auction going on right now, if anyone has a chance to throw a bid on something it would be greatly appreciated, as it helps the server stay up and going and the shinanigans flowing.

4 Likes

How do I go about doing that?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks @Chara I’m curious, how are you guys going about getting testers for Copa? I have a bit over 5 acres in a legal state, and I’m utilizing a few generous family members properties for outdoor also, so it would be awesome to help contribute to a generous breeder at some point. Does anyone know if the Mike Drop is geared towards indoor or outdoor? I wanted to pop some as soon as I got them, but I know very little about them.

2 Likes

Most people get testers these days from IG or Discord

2 Likes

This thread is actually the best place to get testers. Signups were a few weeks ago though so they may be all gone.

1 Like

Testers usually come through me. They’re is sign ups, on of which has just closed. I may be able to help you if you shoot me a DM.

10 Likes

Edit: Gone. Hope someone here was able to get it.

2 Likes

This 2024 outdoor run is going to be epic one of the runners up .Pipeline Hashplant x High Voltage.3 beans of a 6 bean tester pack giften by the man himself @Enjoi802 i popped 3 all have all germinated with explosive taproots in under 24 hours, 13 hours exactly (i would expect no less from Copa beans )with spider hairs seeking nutrients already.I feel like im tuning a fine hotrod and i already feel that Thing i can feel the engine mounted to the frame for a test fire these are such healthy beans some real garbanzo beans huge seeds guys healthy shiny tiger striped shells ,i had to post one i got goose bumps been a season since i got to toss some Copa in my garden So excited lets see how big we can get these guys and ladies huh?.

11 Likes

So I was told via Copa that the Durban X lambsbread crosses will be getting the Axe. The plants didn’t perform as desired and also we’re not the prettiest looking, so even though the cross was looking promising, not everything pans out, I will poke back up at some point and find the sign up and tag each of the individual testers for the winter round.
If you are still growing the plants and would like to keep growing them, feel free to do so. But if you want to not also no hard feelings. Any and all updates if you do continue can be put here.

Hope all is well with folks b

13 Likes

Wow that looks amazing

3 Likes

Got some Crazy B seedlings, just sent out for sex testing. :crossed_fingers:
Also still have some GSD pollen from last year.
Will prob start a few other Copa selections later next month.
Looking forward to the season.

7 Likes

I’m coming up on 12 weeks of 12/12 lighting on Monday… I’ll try to snap a photo when the lights come on.

5 Likes