Copa Genetics

Evening shot of ssddbx1. 41.3 will probably be a week longer than at Copas latitude. I add a week in Southern New England vs his catalog description.

10 Likes

hell yeah. I’d love to see you run those. :sunglasses:

I really don’t need beans, but that Lightning :zap: is gonna be pretty tough to pass up. Splitter no joke either. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Well, you won’t be watching me run those. I passed on a few recent seed buying opportunities…and I’m fine with it.

1 Like

Pipeline HP x High Voltage testers again, first one is starting to get pretty close. Second needs a little time.

3 Likes

Chernobyl x appy tester

Starting to get that lime chernobyl smell with a bit of tennis balls. Im not a big fan of chernobyl. The smoke flavor does not translate to the taste in my experience.

7 Likes

Looks great. I am curious why you chose these as a tester if your not really a fan?

1 Like

I didnt get a choice, but i said i would test whatever was sent… so i did. 5 beans, 4 were male. I collected pollen, but i didnt wind up using it.

2 Likes

I’ve done it that way before myself. Good thing you only got 1 female :laughing::laughing:. Know what your giving people this season!

1 Like

Ill probably give it as a freebee with my regular orders for christmas. I give all my regulars a sample jar with a 6g bag of each strain every year too. I should have plenty of feedback in January

3 Likes

It sounds like a killer cross. Chernobyl is supposed to be good for pain

1 Like

I never grew anything from the golden ticket cut, just the slymer cut. I ran it 3 times and was not impressed with the effects. Just dull, all show. Pretty plant, very frosty. Just does’nt translate into anything worth running again. I grew out a full pack of them this past winter. 10 or 12 plants i think, all fems. Most were really poor yeilders, 2 were decent, but after a trim there wasn’t much left.

Hope i get proven wrong

3 Likes