Copa Genetics

hey did you scorch the mildew’s ass?

4 Likes

Ever since I spray with LABS as a daily Foliar now I have not seen one Spot of PM since.I used Safers Spray on Sulpher when I did have that PM problem and that sulpher Knocks that shit right out.I also every 2 weeks spray them down with a neem / Soapnut spray.I take 5 dry soapnuts and I boil them in2 cups of water for 20 min then I cut a gallon of water with it and a tsp of cold pressed neem oil as another IPM for pests and mold.With a combination of LABS and that silica Protekt I don’t see mold anymore.

7 Likes

Man am I glad I used that Scrog net.The whole Turkish Twist has been filling in everyday and I make small adjustments and they fill out flawlessly everything is coming up to the top no wasted bottom branches and there are kola sites forming everywhere at a even same pace.They are devouring the EWC instant compost and plant probiotic Teas and making more plant mass every day.The smell coming off this thing is so dank I just sit here smelling it.Biggest Plant I have ever grown yet.Copa thank you for the opportunity to grow such a fine plant it’s a pleasure to see her grow and grow with her.This one really showed me how to max out the out doors to the full extent of my environment and take these plants to the next level with Organic farming no bottle nutes or Fert salts Only organic inputs and IPM I have made or sourced myself.I’ve begun making my own inputs and testing them out on her and I have say the Turkish Twist makes a good grow for beginning level growers.She takes what you throw at her and pays off in diamonds.the other one is filling out and growing up now .I’m going to take clones off her and let her chill

19 Likes

(mendo purps x kimbo kush) x P25 pheno #2 (copa #1 in bkgd) giving me all the goodness she’s got…you go girl. Flowering 3 in #3 pots now cuz i didnt feel they were mound worthy so let’s get some smoke asap and check em out. Im grabbing the male pollen and will give out to OG registered members free of charge but you’re paying shipping. Got the beans free from here but aint spending my money to get it to you.
Edit, except enjoi, he gets a free ship

15 Likes

Time for an update in the Copa thread…
First up: The testers i was lucky enough to run: Reeses Cut x GSD F6

2+ weeks ago we had this:

And today:

Other Copa specimens in the arsenal this year…
Ancient Skunk. Testing it out in the fabric pot. Started in April from seed:

A pair of Ancient Skunks from seed in April - Male (inner) Female (out)

And the last one in the garden - Copa Time trip, also started from seed in April (freebie).

Full sized golden retriever for scale. Can’t wait to see what we harvest from these!

24 Likes

Gsdf5#16 • p25
10 of 10 germinate
I put them into compost from my pile since I didn’t have promix on hand.
The 5 pictured above did fine with this. The other 5 not as well. Lost 2 and 3 are recovering for a late start outside with the first 5

14 Likes

Plants are looking excellent so your planning on seeding everything in the yard with that male?
You dog either likes photo bombing or is he the plants watch dog ?

3 Likes

im glad you put yours in the ground i have the other tester pack. have 7 in 5 gallon pots, supposed to move soon so want to put in 20’s after the move if time allows

4 Likes

I have terrible luck with pots. I always go into the ground or I cook the roots. Excited to see what happens with these.

4 Likes

Banham x p25
She’s gaining some vigor and pushing about 6 ft of height now, I did fimming last week and she responds well now having 4 tops, 2-3 weeks away from flower

10 Likes

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the lack of updates of late. Life has hit me with some unexpected challenges and I’ve spent a lot of time offline lately as a result. I’ll likely still be online less frequently than I usually am around here for a little while but wanted to post an update and ask a quick question about the Jelly Roll 77 x GSDF5s.

The three ladies left in my yard are here:

(Sorry for the weird lighting - this was just taken as the sun is going down and the glare was in my face)

2 Big healthy girls, defoliated the bottoms to allow for airflow and to try & save them from the inevitable WPM southern Ontario has grown to expect. Great stemrub, smells minty but acrid like a Fisherman’s Friend Lozenge.

This one though, potted in organic KIS soil on my back deck has me crazy curious - same mentholy terp profile but…:exploding_head::

I’m still getting about 15 hours of sunlight where this plant is located, but she’s in full flower mode and frosting up nicely already….I’m incredibly confused.:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Is there any ruderalis hanging out somewhere in the genetics that I’m not aware of? I have an auto also on my deck that I started around the same time, and they’ve both got similarly developed buds and trichomes at this point. Or did I somehow stress her into early flower (can’t say that’s ever happened to me before)? Should I expect her to reveg? She’s been flowering like this for a good 2-2.5 weeks now.

Anywho, plants are confusing and fun. Would love any insight on what might be going on with that crazy early flowering plant.

Sorry I’ve been so distant lately OGers, it’s not you - it’s me. :black_heart:

18 Likes

End of week 8 flowering PXP x GSD f5

Outdoor looking great.
Not a lot of changes, indoor has a lot of red hairs and cloudy trichromes, not enough ambers and too many clear. Another week or so. Put the stake in to keep her upright, the cola had her bent over sideways​:+1:t2::peace_symbol:

14 Likes

Plants look real happy out there. I’m getting a kinda fruity stem rub on my one female jr77 x gsd. She’s blowing up in growth and flowering indoors now under 1000w hps. Nodes are one inch or less apart. I clones her and clone rooted real good in aero cloner. Took real quickly. From what the mom is doing I’m glad I took that cut. Now to multiply it.

5 Likes

I’m going to pull her out the hps tonight for pics. But floor to ceiling nodes are tight and she’s sticky n smells great with only little starter buds so far.

2 Likes

With photo periods it isn’t necessarily the amount of hours of light in a day but rather the plant noticing the days getting shorter, June 21st is the longest day of the year and the days only get shorter from that point so since we’re getting closer to losing a minute or more a day the plants are gonna start flowering noticing change of seasons, if u have the plant in a shady spot and it might just speed that up a bit cuz to the plant it’s getting darker earlier, I do agree it seems a Lil early to initiate flower but some strains are like that, like rainbird f4 for example that initiates flower earlier and finished up before the rains in Sept. Just keep em on track and enjoy urself an early harvest on her

6 Likes

Only two pics of the 9D4 x P25s today, one of the plant that’s been doing better and better, and one that’s finally coming along after taking awhile recovering from it’s life in an overly small pot. The latter is in a bag I used last year and left out, essentially no-till.

11 Likes

One of my Texada cuts tried to do this,started to thicken up make bud formation and even made tricomes no hairs though even though if you looked at it it screamed flower me Now!I gave in and put it in my flower tent and it took off a week into 12/12 and is on of my most furious flower girls and is going full bore .That June 21 day triggered it I wouldn’t have said anything until you just told me what did it I even made a calendar note it did that exactly on the 22 of June That was a golden nugget right there thank you.

2 Likes

Jr77 x gsd f5

17 Likes

P. SKITTLES X GSD f5 (testers)
I dropped the ball on this one.
The soil was way too hot and they stunted, I flipped anyway. Someone else on here killed it with their grow. Look to them for a good example of plant.

14 Likes

Im thinking they just tapped into the water last couple days starting to shoot up again. BanHamxP25

Also they are smelling very pungent

12 Likes