Copa Genetics

(Mendo purps x kimbo kush) x P25 pheno #4 in her prime

it smells like almond/mango. If it smokes fire it’s a super keeper. Already cloned the snot out of her. 2 main clones birthing more clones before she is even done in flower. Yes im serious…almond mango

22 Likes

My Gsd • p25 testers are just starting to flower

7 Likes

In the past week or so my 9D4 x P25 testers have gone from looking like they were going to start flowering to starting to form flowers all over. Nowhere near that far along though.

7 Likes

Turkish Twist Went right through one now two layers of scrog up 12 inches past and they are still hell bent on going to the top of the fence and now bud swell is beginning and I’m seeing buds covering everything.The smell is ungodly like hitting a wall of JP-8 and MOGAS fuel mixed with something that came from a Cyprus Hill concert back in the 90s of earth and piney funk.The bottom skirt trimming took me 4 20 min sessions to clear out no pun intended but still awesome and I still need to touch up till I’m satisfied if the trunk wasn’t going to be feather light when it was dried I would have made a whipping Shillelagh out of it for would be rippers.Trim jail on this one is going to be a double life sentence

18 Likes

BanHam/P25 testers about 3rd week of flower. Tons of cloudy rainy days last couple of weeks. They are ready for some sun.

14 Likes

Copa update on Testers, and others…

First up - The Reeses Cut x GSD F6. 3 Girls remain now, after removing 2 boys that were along for the ride. All 3 showing flowers at this point with one further along than the other 2.

Full shot of the plant that is flowering a little earlier than the other two:

Bud’s look pretty on this one so far:

This year I also had 2 other Copa varieties in the grow, Copa - Time Trip is one of them, and its quite a whopper. Had i known how big it was going to veg out, i would have given it another 2 feet of space from its neighbor. Next year i have another 5 of these beans ready to go, so i will do so then. Standing over 6 feet tall, its been a success, even having its care handled my my novice self, its done well.

Its just starting to show signs of flowering:

The final strain i have to update - (also a freebee from D.C. seed exchange) is the Copa - Ancient Skunk. Also nice sized at about 6 feet after vegging all summer. I have 3 of these plants, a stand alone female that I mistakenly attempted to grow in a 7 gallon felt pot. These plants need more like 20+ gallons of space, and I’m sure even that is touching on the low end if you intend to grow them all summer outside. The stand alone got so heavy, it tipped in the rain over the weekend, so i went about moving it into a 20 gallon felt i had extra, as well as supplying this one with some staked supports.

Up close on that stand alone, flowers are starting:

The other 2 Ancient Skunks (a boy n a girl) I set aside far from everything else, 100+ yards away. This spot has the most sun out of all the growing locations with full sun almost all day. This pair also over grew the area i set up for them, bullying over tomatoes and hot peppers on either side:

The Male in this case is about to drop its pollen, if it hasn’t started already:

The pair grow literally right on top of one another, so there will be seeds for sure when its all said in done in a month or so:

All in all great results thus far with the Copa plants that I have been able to grow, I am very happy with this breeders growth, and I look forward to sharing the smoke report a few months from now if all goes well with harvesting and curing.

11 Likes

Buds filling in and starting to stack.Got more strings of pearls than the pirate ship from the Goonies everywhere and the funny part is they grew like little separate bushes everywhere so it’s like my weed plant has 6 weed plants coming off of it.

12 Likes

Definitely liking your yard grow , some monsters in the making gonna be a fun time trimming all those buds.

5 Likes

ValeTudo is done and getting cut down in stages. I’ve chopped about half a week ago and letting the other half go till this weekend…

The purple seems to be going a more dark brown than purple but the aroma is a really nice grape thing…

Y’all be good, good Vibes :sunglasses:

25 Likes

Biggest ones I’ve had to date they are hard to tame holy shit

3 Likes

Gsd • p25 testers. 5 phenos
2 are forming little buds and the other 3 are cranking up.
We’ll see how they clone now!

14 Likes

All Copa gear! 3 vale tudo round 2’s #2pheno and #4 pheno X Gsdf6(Gsd f5 x[Vintage Mendo Purps x Kimbo kush]) 1Reeses cut[pbb x oreoz] XGsd f6[grassroots tan pot 15 gal] up close pic and 2nd pic. 1 purple zkittlez x Gsd F5 and lastly my cross using Copa’s Icy grapes x a male vale tudo round 2. Cheers I hope everyone having great summer so far! Grower love yall!

All loaded up with progeny from a Male Reeses cut x gsd f6… Will have f2’s of Reeses cut x gsd f6 and f1’s of everything else if anyone wants any lmk I will have more than enough to share fingers crossed all works out

26 Likes

They’re looking awesome. I can’t believe how far along you are in flowering. Mine are just starting bud development.

4 Likes

I had differences in my 3, one is almost at peak, while the other 2 are just starting to show. All started at the same time, seeing the same sun, in the same dirt. (Reeses cut)

12 Likes

Around what Lat? I’m around 42 and mine started flowering 3 weeks ago like almost 2 weeks early this year.We usually just start to show around here like aug 15 mine were in full flower by then.Never seen them do that

2 Likes

Around 42 also for me

2 Likes

I also used a shit ton of malted barley.Coots says it finishes a crop 25 percent quicker and I need to beat the PM this year it’s a bastard this year.Cease is working and pounding the shit out of it and keeping the plant clean hopefully yours gets going

2 Likes

How are you using the malted barley?

1 Like

I mix a cup or two depending on how big the plant is .they say you can burn up a plant with malted 2 row barley but to be honest I’ve never been able to do it yet with plants this big I’ve heaped 2 sometimes 3 cups and I mix it with equal parts ECW good fresh ones and I part my mulch to the side and I top dress through out the grow supplemented with my veg and flower feeds.I stop all feeds 28 days prior to harvest but I’ll top dress with malted barley and EWC and Probiotic Soaks till two weeks before harvest to break down the rest of that feed and squeeze that last little bit of nutrients I can get out of what’s left in the soil.The Brix content from the Barley sugars is off the chart get one of those 20$ Brix testers and have a look.Super sticky buds like have to wipe down the trimmers every 5 min.

5 Likes

I’m going to give this a shot. Might be a little late to start but can’t hurt.

1 Like