Copa Genetics

Now that looks interesting!

Hope ya find something special!

Goodnight folks

:mage::bowing_man:

3 Likes

Thank you @Enjoi802 and @CopaGenetics for putting this together.

16 Likes

Now this is one im interested in.

6 Likes

Looking forward to growing out my Durban Poison FJ cut x Appy F4 ASAP. Thank you @Enjoi802 and @CopaGenetics

10 Likes

Oh yeah that’s going to be a good one so stoked to see what you find!

8 Likes

Whoa dude that’s a rocket ship in a paper envelope!

6 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior @GCC.Bud those went out today!!! Enjoi

4 Likes

Thank you, will confirm the arrive.

2 Likes

Same here as soon as they show I’m planning on getting them going.

3 Likes

just wanted to post the reeses cut gsdf6. i press fresh flower so the concentrate flavor is a bit different than fresh bud smoke.
that being said the flavor taste was berries muffins and then a big crunchy gob of reeses. oh my i just ate a big reeses cup [ tasty sticky throat]. nice combination.
buzz was very enjoyable both for head and body. top shelf product.

about a 7-8 gram press returning 2 solid grams. love the 25 % press results.
@CopaGenetics woot woot.

20 Likes

Just a little update on the testers
( 100 amp x appy f4) and
( frostitiude x appy f4) all 5 of each type germinated in paper towel.
1 (100amp x) was a little slow but has breached its shell and is growing . and 3/6 germ on the TG1. Will try to update weekly.

16 Likes

I feel better now with your post. Tg1 I got 3 of 5 to go.

4 Likes

Im also growing frostitute and got 3/6 to pop. Ill be interested in your results.

7 Likes

yes sir! nice job. gonna keep an eye on these, mine will be a bit behind yours since i am waiting on tent space to free up. nice to see them sprouts. best vibes on your grow.

5 Likes

i got a runt lol fucker been on cotyledons for a week

7 Likes

Hey fellow Copa testers! So I got 4/5 germ on ICC x appy f4 and a 4/5 on the R.C.T.S.R x appy f4. oh and did pop 2 TG1’s too but only 1 survived, now about a week/ 2 weeks old now and am really looking forward to this run. Also popped some gear from doc d. I’m on a mission looking for a piffy haze something similar to what I smoked when I was in highscool in early 2000’s the Dominican guy that sold it used to get it from nyc and sold .7 in glass viles for 20$ a pop or 3 for 50$ It was so covered in trichomes it looked white, hardly any pistils (unlike some hazes I’ve seen since) catpissy, soapy, sweet floral tasted amazingly clean and the high was outta this world almost psychedelic… Doing some research found out it might’ve been Cuban black haze or piff S1. So this past summer before Doc moved to mexico I bought some packs of CBH, Piff s1, Santa cruz pure haze and bandaid haze all crossed to his A5haze/thai bx male. I will run the sativa’s in a separate tent once these first few weeks are up and I put everything in 1 gals. sorry to rant Back to the Copa thread lol.
On a separate note, I just flipped the only Bs cut goji x appy f4 I was able to germinate a few months ago. I think the soil I made wasn’t cooked enough and lost a bunch of seeds cause it was too hot. It’s looking awesome right now and it next to a twin flame V1 (B’s cut goji X wookie 15) wookie bein big buddy’s lavender x Appalachia. Will be cool seeing differences and similarities between the two. I’ll post pics soon it just such a pain uploading pics here half my file don’t work because most are jpeg files whatever that means… I’ll take a bunch of pics and maybe 1 out of 5 will work… But I will try to get em up sooner than later for y’all! Cheers everyone and hope everyone is having a great new year so far!!

13 Likes

That cross sounds awesome, can’t wait to see how it turns out for you!

2 Likes

Nothing if not consistent…bringer of balls indeed……Ancient OG 2nd attempt - once again a male…. SMDH……:persevere:

One girl from 9-attempts at Copa gear.

Vale Tudo Round 1 - attempt 1 - male
Vale Tudo Round 1 - attempt 2 - male

Time Trip - tester - Female! Woot! - Wonderful structure. Responded well to FIM. More of a sweet pine flavor. Excellent yield when pressed.

Project 25 - attempt 1 - failure to germinate
Project 25 - attempt 2 - germination but failure to thrive - no vegetative growth at 4-weeks from pop.

Crazy Bitch - attempt 1 - male (Outdoor) Beautiful structure - excellent color - distinct leave shape
Crazy Bitch - attempt 2 - male (Indoor) Consistent with 1st attempt. Beautiful structure - excellent color - distinct leave shape.

Ancient OG - attempt 1 - male - showed stamens at about 3-weeks into veg under 18/6 - excellent structure.
Ancient OG - attempt 2 - male

8 Likes

Damn that sucks. I think he did some Fems I could get my hands on for ya, make sure you get a lady, because after 9 I’d start to want a lady lol.

6 Likes

That sucks. I had both my Crazy Bitch come up male, and 1 pheno was awesome,wish it would have been a female.
Did have an Ancient OG F3 female last years outdoor run, and will definitely run it again. It was an amazing plant, and all the clones I handed out turned out exceptional also.

7 Likes