Copa Genetics

Thanks. Definitely appreciate the kind offer. I’ll keep trying. The dudes have all been beautiful. It’s the weed Goddess letting me know she’s just not ready yet. I’ll keep asking her for a lady or two.

Will try Secret Chief and give it a go again on Vale Tudo Round1 and Crazy Bitch again.

One way or another, there’s a gal in there somewhere.:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

You should have plenty of options for a chuck or two!

3 Likes

I’m going to try another round of Crazy Bitch for the this years run, hoping that there’s a female in there, as one make looked good, but the other was outstanding, wish I could have let it go and gathered some pollen from it.

6 Likes

Definatley pop a few more Crazy bitches, still to this day that #1 pheno I grew was best plant I’ve ever grown, had 13 fingered leaves so healthy and vigorous and I topped her. The terpprofile was so amazing and the high was incredible! Sorry to hear about the bad luck with males but I know you’ll find a beautiful girl soon enough! Cheers bud and I got my fingers crossed for ya!

7 Likes

What is as the scent like on that Ancient OG?I grew out the Turkish twist that had that in it and I got a piney kerosene smell that is still heavy in vacuumed sealed bags.

6 Likes

-Louder than I expected. A bit pungent, dare I say skunky - nice, earthy.

7 Likes

Been eyeing those Breedbay support packs for a while to me I think 21 seeds plus freebies for $50 + shipping is good especially getting an appy f4 cross, Ancient lights, and GSD…

I guess my bills will determine how soon I snag that up haha

10 Likes

they come with other freebies too. non copa genetics

6 Likes

I’m not very good at describing scents, definitely had a bit of skunkyness too it, it yielded very well, and had very good layer of trichomes.

6 Likes

The Turkish Twist had me saving most of the leaf even off the bottom larf it was absolutely covered in Resin glands I have it in Cvaults at the moment will be doing a bubble run and see if it presses well to make some rosin .I rolled a joint the other day out of the trim I saved and even the leaf will get you blasted.

6 Likes

I grew the gsd f6 this past summer and the plant was absolutely covered head to toe in trics. scroll up to post 1000 in this thread. the last four pics are the gsd. you wont be disappointed :wink:

12 Likes

Still hoping some testers show up in my mailbox.

2 Likes

Mine are in transit somewhere out there in the postal portal . Haven’t arrived yet.

2 Likes

I was digging in my messages and it doesn’t look like we have perhaps chatted here, maybe it was via email? If so shoot me another email so I can follow up and give you tracking, because if we spoke I’ll def have tracking for ya, and @ShiskaberrySavior they are on there way north, as for when I’m not sure haven’t looked in a min, sent them at the same time I sent @GCC.Bud his testers. So who knows, sent something at the same time to the UK, only to find out the UK isn’t processing international mail due to a mailware attack on there computer system. But I’m guessing they should be getting closer now!

7 Likes

No rush just thought I’d keep you in the loop . I packed up the lawn chair and moved back home for now got tired of looking at the mail box .

6 Likes

The 3 frostitute x appalachia are now finally happy. I was able to get the mutant to survive. Consequently, All 3 are different sizes. One is huge… one is average and one is tiny. They really like calmag. Great structure and intelligence with leaf placement. One smells heavy minty already.

5 Likes

Looks like the one that went to the UK made it today so I’d say you’ll see it soon!

4 Likes

So I have a auction going to help OG out Enjoi802’s Fundraiser Auction 2023

And as a cool little thing, I’m going to send out the Purple Moonshine X GSD F5, or better know as the Copa Last Green Valley Collab with anyone who wins. Figured I’d let you Copa growers know.

11 Likes

I have 3 Reeses cut x Appy sprouted 3/3.

Straight into soil and quick germination.

12 Likes

Icy Grape F2 getting the strip and flip at around 70 days or so from seed, I think?

16 Likes