Copa Genetics

I’ve got one of those massagers and was planning on doing the same thing. Sounds like it’s a no brainer for yield.

2 Likes

Sifted the fine stuff one more time and got this very fine almost white pollen that had fell through the last yellow screen(make sure you put something non static like card board or parchment paper down)I used a black construction trash bag last min and wasn’t thinking.Took 15 min to scrape all the static cling pollen but it was the best out of all of it.Took a quarter of the bag I scraped up and it sticks together just from the heat off your hands from pressing and folding over and over and rolling it into rabbit turds .Put it up hours ago at room temps it’s still soft as baby shit.Set aside sample piece has me numb from the neck down and I’m just a floating balloon Mr Mackey now.Baaaasdass.

7 Likes

It was really impressive. I’ve seen a lot of dry sifters made with reciprocating saws and paint mixers, but I had one of these and it turns out it’s great! Definitely go for it, I can’t wait to see how it goes for you!

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to build a frame for mine now that houses the frames in appropriate order and insert a device like that in it in the frame somewhere and somehow vibrate the whole frame.My hamster is running on the wheel now I’m drawing up a design as we speak.

2 Likes

Here’s your vibration motor:

3 Likes

By the way honestly the ban ham x p25 at first was alright, but after a couple months cure it’s awesome af!!! Freaking A +

7 Likes

Sweet this is awesome

2 Likes

Goji og x appy coming along nicely

15 Likes

Can’t wait to see the similarities to the frostitute

5 Likes

I’ve been experiencing that with my BLR x GSD testers, they came down reeking of diesel and used motor oil and the taste was super harsh and rubbery/yellow smokey. But after a six months it’s mellowing out into something pretty nice, much smoother, not nearly as gassy after the first month or two but still a good fuel, skunk, and butter smell. Some of them just take a while I guess! This is why I keep trying to work up my stash, so I can give everything the time it needs to be good smoke and not reach for it too early. Potency increased too, not dramatically but it’s definitely better.

4 Likes

I received some Ban-Ham as freebies, and it was an awesome plant outdoors. Like yours, mine was OK at 1st, but 75+ days in, it’s absolutely awesome smoke. Can’t wait to wash some, I’m hoping the hash turns out as nice as the flower has.

2 Likes

The hash bar was heated sealed in two bags in a Pyrex cup that was filled with water that was microwaved for 2 min.Hash bar was warmed up and went from rock hard to melted tootsie roll consistency.I rubbed and folded the shit out of that thing.It has now become my finest hash ball yet.4 hours later and it’s still soft as baby shit The smell reminds me of the hash I used to get for 40$ a gram when I was a kid.Smokes a lot tastier now burns smoother that that crumble shit.Nice clean white ash

17 Likes

Frenchie said all the traditional producing regions smoke pressed, aged hash, we’re some of the only ones who smoke young, un-pressed hash. There is something magic in the pressing and aging process For Sure! That’s a beautiful temple ball my friend :heart::v:t2:

4 Likes

It was Frenchy who’s work I watched how to take the time to press it and hold it with your thumb in the palm of your hand and let your body heat melt the material and work it back and forth fold fold and more fold damn you and roll into that ball.I did it his way and I got the hash to smear down my hand and collect back again.That shit always amazed me I am a plebe next to Mr Canolli he was an artist.Glad I had a good teacher RIP Frenchy

4 Likes

Nice very nice. I’ll get one going but for some reason I end up eating it. Small ones. They start smelling good.

1 Like

I always sneak a taste(I swear the old Cheeba Chews were melted tootsie roll and strong thick hash mixed together that tasted like this)it would be uncivilized like baking a cake with mom and not licking the spoon.What’s not to love

3 Likes

4 of 4 tg2 sprouted been on 12/12 from the start and have 2 Males and 1 female one runt put in to veg
Males

Female
Durban poison x appy planted 1 same time as tg2 is a male
Start rest 2 weeks ago with orange turpentine x appy so dp x appy 5 of 5 and ot x appy 4 of 5 sprouted and 1 feel over and died dp back left black pots ot beside seed cell and tg2 black pot

15 Likes

A few pics of (B’s cut goji og x Appy F4) she is on week 5 or 6 and smells amazing. I waited a little too long to defol and when I went to do so, the leaves were covered in frost! Which made it difficult to clean her up, so she’s a little leafy but will make lots of stuff with the trimmings. I expect some wonderful edibles to be made from the trim. The flavors I’m getting are at first a bright sweet berries with a gassy skunky rubber raunchy almost roadkill undertones the fruity hits you first but the rubbery acridness hidden in there makes you keep going back to re-smell it. Like huh what did I just smell? Idk but I like it a lot!
Anyways the Rainbow chip/tropical sleigh ride x appy f4, ICC x Appy f4 and TG1 are all coming along and will get pics up soon! Looking like maybe 1 female of each rctsr x appy and icc x appy so far!

9 Likes

@Longtooth got some Fems for ya lol so hit the DM please with your choice and I’ll get some off to you!

Any one else I’m working something out at the moment so bare with me. But these are some of the possibilities maybe as I’m still figuring it out

14 Likes

You still looking for folks who can pop full packs for those?

5 Likes