Copa Genetics

I was just showing off some of my Copa plants. I do like the new names.

5 Likes

Nice lineup of COPA there!!!
Ban-Ham was a “freebie” I grew last year outdoors, and it killed it. Huge plant with a mass amount of golf ball and larger nuggets packed with trichomes. It was my 2nd largest yielder last year. Very pest and mildew resistant, and only lost 1 nugget from bud rot, and that was isolated, so probably from a bud worm.
If V2 is anything like or better than my freebie, then there will be a lucky grower with some amazing plants that will impress.

6 Likes

I’m thinking that’s the plan but I am waiting till next week to finalize my plan.

3 Likes

Just to give you an idea, this is “Ban-Ham” last year. Pic taken June 20th. For reference, the box is 2ft tall and 2 ft wide.

7 Likes

Righton, damn plant counts here have me limited to two I can put outside, but I was already planning on sifting some P25 to run outdoors this year. If things change and my setup could be of use to the tester program I’d be happy to slot in one of those outdoor only varieties in place of the P25. I could probably pop the whole pack but would have to narrow it down to two to flower outside.

4 Likes

If y’all do end up doing outdoor testers again for this summer I’d be interested in doing it again.

2 Likes

I’d be down to pop that Diesel Project I have some outdoor plans this summer helping run a few folks homegrows for them and they’ll grow whatever seeds I give them. I could get that growing in two locations this summer, maybe three. I smoked quite a few zips of primo AJs in New York back in the 2010s what a great cut

2 Likes

Your going to love that Turkish twist makes exceptional 70s style piney floral hash Buzz lasts at least 3 hours you get stoned you don’t get high on this one amazing yeilds you will need a wheel barrel for that one.Likes the PM up here so needs to be ground pruned very thoughtfully but it takes it like a champ if properly handled.They Devour Malted two row like candy last grow went through 25 lbs in 3 months for two plants.Very good on Bugs they hate it like poison.Other that getting some PM absolutely no bud rot.When harvest time comes get a lawn chair and like a 12 pack your going to need it.Took me 4 days in 6 hour shifts to trim and get all that vacuum seal bags.Which BTW hold taste and flavor very well in a jar or my favorite ceramic canisters they blast your nose with piney kerosene like the day I cut it.Outstanding seeds was one of the best 5 packs I’ve ever popped.I’ve been smoking that one every day since and with the hash from all the trim it’s an even better treat

7 Likes

Goji og x appy

11 Likes

@Enjoi802 truly humbled and honored by your generosity. I love these genetics. Almost every single Copa run has produced strong, vigorous plants, fragrant and distinct. May the all-mighty’s blessings and peace be upon you and those you hold close always.

4 Likes

i like the names on some of last years testers. running copa’s gear is the best. looking forward to some huge plants this year. the turkish twist has my intrest from last years tester by a member here. so great to watch it grow. i’d love to give the gsd x p25 fems I tested last year another go around the smoke and buzz is better now 3 months later than initially after trimming

5 Likes

My Black Lime Reserve x GSD testers were also much better after six months in the bag, at first they smelled great and tasted incredibly harsh, but they smoothed out nice.

5 Likes

I’ll be throwing these up on my website for the snagging, DC and other sites do them for cheap, so I’ll be doing the same, so just like old bodhi packs use to be, either 33.33 or 44.44, guess depends on how I’m feeling about them when I make the page for them on the website. Copa was saying I should have 5 packs of each in hand by early next week, these packs I posted pictures of were to give away or do as I please with I guess was what I got from our Convo.

12 Likes

Hey does anyone know how some of the fast pink crosses like the P25 do as moms indoors? I’m interested in trying to hold and work with some outdoor varieties that perform well, but I’m curious if the “outdoor only” designation means that they won’t take well to bring bonsai’d and kept indoors between seasons. Just curious if anyone’s tried

5 Likes

Damn, you guys are growing some beautiful plants in here.
Does anyone know if Copa will release Crazy Bitch again? I’m hording the last couple buds I have from a couple tiny plants I harvested last year. It is crazy how the high, taste, and smell have matured after sitting in a jar for almost a year. Smells and tastes like watermelon candy, with a pleasant, euphoric high. Would like to grow it again someday, but haven’t seen it in stock in quite a while.

7 Likes

Yes he told me he is letting the rest of the Crazy bitch beans go to DC seed exchange told me they should be up there soon! They are also listed on Headiegardens.com right now for 35$!! So if any y’all wanted to get those Crazy bitches they will be up on DC soon; and now available on headies garden but this will be last drop. he is saving the last 100 for his vault.
I’m probably gonna grab me a pack or two for future hunts. The pack I have, I popped 3 right off the bat all were girls , 2 phenos were decent (kinda my fault for not giving best size containers), the other pheno the #1 was incredible! I put in 5 gallon rain science pot in Coast of maine stonington and was the best plant I’ve ever seen, It was so awesome seeing her grow! This past summer I popped another CB it was a girl too! but i unfortunately lost that tent to russets and had to cull everything. so only have 6 left and most likely higher % of males obviously. But yea those 2 places have/ will have CB beans! Cheers!

10 Likes

Ah very cool, thank you! Now let’s see if they’re still there when I get my taxes back haha.

4 Likes

Yeah man from Copa to Bodhi to Doc D to Strayfox, Shoe/Headiegardens is such a good source, often he has several things after they’re sold out elsewhere.

I think this might be due to a lot of seed banks, taking cash app, or Venmo. Or even straight up cards like some do, for example BDSC.

But I never mind sending Shoe my cash, it always is pretty quick and he usually has very awesome freebies and good prices on bodhi packs and others too.

Peace !

7 Likes

I can second that, I actually received my order from shoe for some doc d Cuban black haze x a5haze/thai bx yesterday! Yea I’m hunting me something similar to what I smoked as a teenager. I doubt I’ll find same exact thing but at least something close enough to it. I love Doc’s gear too, I’m running a bunch of his stuff right now. (Piff s1, black triangle, bandaid haze 4.2, Cuban black haze) all crossed to A5Haze/thai bx along with some BLR x Dragons energy and twilight language x DE, but out of 4 cbh xa5 it’s looking like they are all males… with only half the pack left I put order in for more as soon as I saw that Headiegardens had it in stock as a birthday present to myself! So glad I did now I’m continuing the hunt feeling optimistic that I find something nice!

8 Likes

Little ones are growing up nicely.

7 Likes