Copa Genetics

Yes! If you’re here to see it, the code is yours to use like @mainerJ said, welcome to OG and glad to see a Mainer getting in on it!

4 Likes

I mean, he went to the source too, this is H&L’s F3 that he got direct from him before it was released, if I’m remembering right from the Instagram when he posted about it. He just had time to work it to F4 and actually has it at F5 already. Why be a hater about it? Like @CocoaCoir said he’s not releasing a competing pure Appy BX or the F3/4/5 or whatever, what’s the source of the beef? Seems generally cool and good that there’s a few lines of it going out there, people like Bodhi’s work with it and I don’t see how that’s any different.

EDIT: I was slightly off, the F4 is from Two Currents, who he also swaps with on the Ancient OG line work they both do. AFAIK Two Currents is local to and a friend of Bodhi’s, IDK about H&L but probably safe to assume the same. Also seems cool, gives free seeds to cancer patients according to their IG header. Soooo breeders doing breeding, it sounds like to me…

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgp2vo7uZgU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

6 Likes

Thanks very much !!!

2 Likes

I got hooked up by DC Seed exchange. This past Friday, I ordered 2 items (1 copa, one Binary), ended up with 5 :slight_smile:

Add that to the Project 25 F2’s I have, my stable of COPA ponies is large this year.

10 Likes

Great news - was going to order - need to waite for the sale !! KNow this is a crazy question : what’s the best strain from Copa (been looking at the Quick Skunk F-1’s) any recommendation for other fems/regs

2 Likes

were to get them hydro mters (rh/temp) order some from Engeinerred Essentials off ETSY - what a shit show it was - never got the “meters” and it took 1 month or so from them to credit account - never did they ask to re-sent them if they even did. Have any names of another place’s were I could get them fast delivery, being that harvest date is at end of month>

2 Likes

This is the one I have. Youll also need the solution that goes with it to store the sensor in. Also you need to buy 7.0 PH calibration liquid. Stay away from cheap ones.

2 Likes

when i got up this morning all 5 of the 100 amp x appy4 had tails and went into the dirt. 10 for 10 on the float tec, and 100% germination of all copa’s testers. in barely 30 hrs. very vigorous beans for sure.

4 Likes

I think @DougDawson and others have recommended the Apera Instruments PH meters over the Bluelab because of their replaceable parts and generally better reliability, it seems like a lot of people have long term issues with the Bluelab from what I see on here.

I think this is the nicer Apera that’s still under $200 that I’ve seen folks recommend:

I don’t currently use any PH or TDS metering for my feeds but I have been thinking I need to reboot my style with more tracking metrics and data points, and this will probably be a key part of that for testing feed solutions and runoff, when I can afford to be more scientific with some probes and meters and sensors.

EDIT: @CocoaCoir I just realized @hawkman was talking about the little temp/hygrometers we use for environmental monitoring.

Hawkman I use these from Inkbird and they are very good and accurate to each other and my other meters, much more than the little orange or black cube ones you can get for very cheap. If you want the best deal on the Inkbird meters, get them from this guy on EBay who resells used once meters from food shipping, these are the cheapest ones that are approved for tracking food temps during shipping and he has hundreds of them for much less than retail:

4 Likes

My bluelab has worked great but i’ve only had it for a few months. Only had to calibrate once. Previously I had an Oakton that worked well for about 1-2 years before going bad. I will look into the Apera.

2 Likes

I never use them little RH Temp .Never had to really monitor my Rh and whatnot unless it’s in the Tent.This weed I just cracked open is still moist enough that if you grind it for sift it tries to stick together again.I just smoke it the way it is the sister plant has a better high and didn’t really need to be turned into hash I liked it just the way it was nice head high with a snappy motivation behind it.It’s really hard to get a good mix of both if your not glued to a couch it’s running around peeking out of window shades and blinds freaking out counting breaths and feeling if your heart is still beating now if you get the good head high with the peeking out windows that’s some good shit

2 Likes

That’s some real stuff being said right there.

2 Likes

are you stems pretty hollow and straw like . when training mine i found them to be. yours are looking great . i have to clone my 3 girls and put them in flower soon.

3 Likes

I wont know until later but i do use this as PH up

https://dyna-gro.com/product/pro-tekt-0-0-3/

2 Likes

FYI - have run Dyna_Gro with great results (sample of lines is available in a sample,pack)

2 Likes

i used to use that i havent used a silica in a while, using dry organic nutes lately.

2 Likes

what is that???

the bottle of pro-tekt . when i use to run bottle nutrient

2 Likes

i meant what dry organic nutrients

1 Like

mostly roots organic brand because thats what i have currently but also some fpj and some fish fertilizer because i have it… but anything will do. espoma plant and tomato tone for outdoor worked great last year.

3 Likes