Copa Genetics

I’ve had my apera for about a year now and it works great I only need a few drops of water in the cap to store it short term (less than 2 weeks). So if your using it at least once a week you don’t need to store it in storage fluid solution. I’ve had zero issues with it and it is super easy to calibrate if you feel the need to check as I do semi-often and isn’t off by more than a point or so. they have a few versions I got the 80$ one from amazon comes with a neat carry case too.

1 Like

Ice cream cake jbeezy cut x appy f4 pheno 1 smelling like musky creamy dank skunky funk. Week 5ish I wanna say

6 Likes

Plant-Tone or Bio -Tone Starter and then Tomato-Tone is what some old heads have told me they used to grow OD with back in the day, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

3 Likes

Anyone know anything about the Diesel used in Project Diesel? Based on the description on DCSE I’m guessing it’s different than the Lemon Sour Diesel used in Time Trip, but I am not sure.

3 Likes

I would appreciate help on a bit more detailed info if its possible as well. I think if we had better info on the balance of each of the Copa strains, and the general info about unique features of the plant ( Medical effects, and anything else notable about the strains to help define them) that would be a plus. The fields i filled in were from strain sites that covered some of the parents that i believe are involved in the strains, and may not be entirely accurate, so anyone - feel free to pipe up and correct me where i am wrong.

This year I am trying to do a little more info gathering on each of the strains. I have 5 Copa’s in the hopper so far:

8 Likes

It’s the AJ’s (Asshole Joe’s) Sour Diesel cut, one of the famous classic ones alongside the Weasel cut

From the JJ Top Dawg interview in HT:

“the original New York City Diesel, which was Chem ’91. When we were selling the Chem ’91 back in the day, and people would ask you what is this, and you would say Chem Dog, some people got turned off by the name because it has something to do with chemicals. When you would smell it, it would have almost this chemical-like scent to it. Some people thought it was treated, or sprayed, so we had to change the name to “Diesel.” AJ started calling it Diesel as a reference name. It then became a nickname that stuck. Once you smelled it, and smoked it, it was definitely Diesel.

8 Likes

Thank you. This is exactly the kind of info I am interested in. Gonna get some o that Project Diesel tomorrow.

3 Likes

Dont forget the copa420 coupon code tomorrow between 4:20 and midnight. 42% off.

6 Likes

If you can stand the music, this is an interview with Weasel that’s semi-obscure, compared to the newer Adam Dunn Show interview, where he talks about the origins and different cuts they had, I believe he says they were sister S1s of the Chem 91?

4 Likes

Over $80 off. Its a shame the Diesel Project was out but it looks like they’re getting more in.

3 Likes

Spring needs to hurry up around my parts.

Has anyone ran the ban ham outside? I’ve got a pack of the v2’s I wanted to give a run under the sun.

2 Likes

5 Likes

See it gets confusing with the Diesels because Soma had a NYC Diesel too I grew that one in the 90s when they used to ship them to you in cassette tapes and you waited almost 2 months to get them always cash.Smelled like grapefruit and stinky armpits.

2 Likes

Mine were through the Kind seed company when it first came out

Is this going on right now?

Someone was gonna send me some Fast Ham, never received it, but I was able to get 2 Appy crosses to test. Pretty excited is all I do is outside grows, and have heard so many great things about their New England propensity for resistance and success.

3 Likes

what can i say. gotta do what ya gotta do. getting set for the copa 420 sale at dc.

spring time in maine, lol. we have to help nature come along. it is a short outdoor season up here. we have to dig the garden out to get a head start. enjoy your grow.

6 Likes

Managed to nab a pack of the diesel project, anyone who’s in touch with COPA or Paul from DCSE please extend our (my) thanks for the hookup

4 Likes

I almost didn’t make it, but mercifully the music ended just in time. Love the primary source material. I swear you’re pulling out deep cuts in every thread I read on here!

1 Like

Went for a pack of P25 and 2 packs of Project Diesel. Thanks for letting us know about the discount!

3 Likes

I am still working on last falls harvest…lol, I hate trimming. I don’t ever let that be a factor in determining but I do love a good potent plant that is easy. It will be worth it from what I’m told

2 Likes