Copa Genetics

My room is getting packed. I got to much from you now. Lol
Your bell will be ringing. Lol
You outside guys hit it.

1 Like

I gotta pass as well. Outdoor just ain’t happening around here. Grasshoppers are relentless

2 Likes

@TestOfOath and @BigMike55 sorry I can’t think of to many.

2 Likes

BigMike55 is full right now.

2 Likes

He is looking for someone.

are they the fems or regs? if the fems ill pop them right away run them outside

3 Likes

Ah, I don’t run copa gear. Might have a pack of that fast pink and/or persian panther in the fridge tho if someone wants.

5 Likes

i started a 5 pack of the persian panther. They are in 1 gallons outside about 1 ft tall 5ish nodes unsexed yet, will probably put in 5gal or 7 fabric pots this week

5 Likes

I can do it, can start whenever I receive 'em…

PS: Outdoors…

ETA: Sounds like Kami’s on it.

8 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me. I wish I could commit, but I’ve got a busy summer and a full garden already. It sounds interesting for sure.

1 Like

Would love to give it a go but I’m in the process of trying to find a new place to live rn!! Market is so slim here in Hawai’i that I may be needing to leave my beloved home for a period of time :sob: hopefully wherever I settle, I can grow still.

3 Likes

I guess that depends on whether they’re the F1 regs or F2 fems!

3 Likes

I’m about 3 months off from the summer grow, I can throw some in and see how they go outdoors but I can sex them in the meantime indoors anyway. They will definitely finish here, it’s sub tropical. Are they regs? If someone is chomping at the bit for them, go for it, but if you don’t find a taker then I can give them some space and see what grows out?

3 Likes

We are past the summer solstice already. My plants are already showing sex. It’s too late for full potential on a seedling this year. Thanks for thinking of me! Hit me up around April next time.

3 Likes

I am woefully over my plant count :grimacing: but I appreciate the tag!

2 Likes

Would be happy too. Let me know!

2 Likes

Fems. And if your gonna pop them shout me a DM and we will get them to you.

5 Likes

Excellent , DM sent

7 Likes

Appreciate the tag, but I am full up for summer already! Short season here, gotta start early.
Peace

4 Likes

Thanks for thinking about me @Dirt_Wizard ! I wish I had the space or else I would definitely grow these out! Genetics seem right up my alley.

3 Likes