Copa Genetics

I’m pretty sure this Maine Event is male. May kill it, or may keep a cut and collect pollen to hit the P25 in the other photo, which appears to be female.

16 Likes

I have some ancient chocolate going. Three seeds. Hopefully a female.

8 Likes

Night time Fulvic spray with some silica then ozone water for a bit then sulpher spray Got a healthy top dress of Malted two row and some dr earth pure gold Veg dry amendments with 30lbs of ECW the mycelium will be preposterous .Will be set on nutes for a couple weeks then I will transition to flower nutes the very end of July.Skunk#1 is doing nothing but up an onward Double serrations on all leaves now one of my favorite plants this grow.

18 Likes

looking good! i took some info you share a while back about how you use the tomato tone. so i got some of the tomato tone and plant tone too. i try to stay organic as possible. i mixed some of both of them into my soil when trans planting. boy oh boy the plants absolutely loved it. massive growth spurt it had very visible affect on them. think maybe i found a new top dress for vegging plants. thanks for that tip :wink:

3 Likes

i didn’t go for tomato tone this year. It was considerably more per pound than the plant tone. I scored a 50# bag of plant tone quite cheaply. And using Epsom and. Soluble gypsum to boost the CA MG and S. Im doing all containers this year as i moved and the soil is quite hard and had clay. In going to be adding irrigation with a netafim system to ease general watering and then i come in with nutes as i see fit. Most of it is in the soil. But all the soil is not the same. :laughing: just doing my best over here. Mostly Copa genetics on this hodge podge. Mostly seeds only a few clones outside this year(slippery susan , romulan. Blueberry. And a few randoms from a friend)
Copa Plants are ;
5 Northern Purple OG
3 Persian girl
4 P25 F2(fems)
1 100amp x Appalachia
3 GSD x Skunk 1
3 Project Gsd( already flowering)
1 Persian Panther( so far hopefully not 1F 4M)

21 Likes

Also 1 p25 bx came up but the shell was hard and never broke free and rotted out. But 7/8 isn’t bad. 4 p25 bx and 3 skunk x Skunk bx3. On the back deck under shade cloth to start

12 Likes

you be rocken, turning and burning! nice looking garden, i forsee trim jail ahead for you lol. did you also just drop the p25.s to see if they finish. i joke but i have grown alot of what i call 4th of july weed. thats when i have issues with plan a and by default to plan b. so i dropped gsdf6 late getting them potted up. it is really strange, but they almost catch up to the plan a plants. i think the heat really helps them grow quicker. may and june was the wettest and coldest ever this season. hope july aug and sept-oct treat me better. either way it is still enjoyable to grow copa’s gear! i have really been enjoying last years gsd,and the resees gsd.

5 Likes

Nice garden @Kami, trying to overgrow the world all by yourself :green_heart:

4 Likes

Your not kidding about cold. I had seedlings germinating outside with multiple frost still it was crazy. Sometimes late seeds are the easiest to maintain during and trim post harvest.

6 Likes

i was starting fires in wash tubs like they use to do in Florida to protect the citrus crops lol. not really but dam my seedlings spent 2 months before they wanted to veg. the tone really fed them. once it warmed up. nothing like 40 degrees to 90 degrees over night. i enjoy the copa grows, you are doing great this season. never count the chickens yet. outdoors will always be challenging. pest weather wind rain fungus amung us etc. i have lost months of work in days of flowering…rooting 4 u. and your plants :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Wow what a nice patch

2 Likes

Add some malted two row barley with ECW and some Basalt next grow you do.Malted barley helps finish plants 25% quicker according to coots and it has me finishing 65 to 70 day plants out here.Something to add to your toolbox.Be warned the Earthworms will go apeshit for that barley

4 Likes

Looking awesome dude I can’t wait to see everything in full bloom! Lots of respect man! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Looking really awesome, must’ve had some success with copa before to go all in!

1 Like

I wanted to do cover crop , but thank you for the 2 row barley idea. I will use it next year

2 Likes

I may try and take a few cuts and reverse a gsd x skunk or SSDD and pollinate the entire garden and make fem seeds. Still not sure yet.

3 Likes

if you have the time, it sound like a good idea. i have had limited success trying to do reversals. some strains seem easier than others to reverse.

1 Like

Yeah i want to reverse the SSDD cut i have but heard 2 people on OG have attempted and failed. I was told to spray every 5 days though. Making the spray tomorrow. .we will see.

4 Likes

as long as the plants don’t looked over stressed some people hit them every three days. makes sense that a good and really stable strain would be resistant to reversal. never know till you try. make sure to keep the solution out of the light. it breaks it down. i used the amber/brown bottles and then covered them in aluminum foil.

2 Likes

I was going to wait for the main cola jar of the tall frostitute x appalachia but I have a good idea of the effects now. I just smoked half a joint (45 days at 59% RH) and the effects are very very heady and uplifting with slight body tingles from the GOJI and some interesting buzzing in my head. I can feel it behind the eyes and I feel relaxed but not down and out. It doesn’t take much and it tastes great. I can still taste it actually. Flavor translates well. I have a very high tolerance and it cuts right through all of that and gets right to the point. Very easy to do things and motivational but not in a pronounced sort of way. The short one i’ve been smoking is much more GOJI leaning while this is more APPALACHIA leaning. The short one gives me more of the body tingles. It is a similar feeling to kissing a partner. Then a pressure/feeling in my chest that emanates warmth and love. Really amazing stuff. The tall one though is the one I go to if I want to do stuff and be high as fuck while noone would ever know I was. At first I was not too happy with this strain but after a month or two in the jars it is really turning into something nice and with slight mouth feel also. Too much and it makes me nauseous for a lil bit though. Too potent. The only thing that can keep up are my live resin carts. This is a good sativa without all the bad sativa effects like sore joints and racing thoughts.

5 Likes