Turkish twist

Secret #25 =project 25 x secret chief

Looking forward to these

10 Likes

Crazy bitch

15 Likes

@CapnCannabis grew a few turkish twist

14 Likes

Very very nice. I seen that strain earlier. Good luck.
I’m not sure about those. I have grown several of their strains in the past. They do very well on the inside. They do like organics. Sometimes there is a little bit of the description. I know it’s on that I have grown I didn’t do anything to them. And I have seen other people do some training. I’m sure you’ll max it out. I have some ancient chocolate going right now.

2 Likes

Be very careful and sulpher spray your area and plants prior to outside if your doing them outdoors some of those Turks like to get PM.I used cease and halted it.I just Sulpher bomb everything now and I haven’t seen it since.They weren’t totally Hit by it I stopped it early and managed it well I have a very large harvest off that batch off two plants I have it logged here somewhere They eat Calmag like pigs no bug problems nothing liked it.If your doing hash don’t let them get dry and sit around too long.Has a tendency to dry out tricome heads a bit and not roll into balls right.Trim jail you will hate life for a bit but I promise you it’s worth it.I’ve been smoking it every day for 6 months does the job every time same consistency weed keeps very long good storage smell morphs into an almost Kerosene with lemon and sage.I’d try some bud hardener on her for shits and giggles.Buds were massive and sticky but could use a touch of tightness were a bit airy but still smok d incredible.I’d give this one and 8 out of ten solid.This one dumps tricome heads you can get bags of pollen just off the trim.I’d imagine this one would wash like a hashmakers dream

2 Likes

Is anyone else out there testing the Genius Thai x Appy?

4 Likes

Boy I wish! That one looked amazing

3 Likes

Ty very much for the input ! These will be indoors I hope to let them get.
Big

3 Likes

They like big pots indoors at least a 10 gallon container if you can.

2 Likes

All the seed packs I have. I love the free stuff the best. Don’t know y! lol
Maybe the surprise.

11 Likes

Put up an auction on IG. Ends tonight at 9. COPA chimed in and said whoever wins it gets a care package from him. Not sure what that means but that up the ante I reckon. Happy hunting!

7 Likes

I don’t really know those people. But good luck to whoever can win. They definitely have some nice selections. I love all their beans. I hope you have a great weekend.

1 Like

Some of the best weed come out of the freebees

Bro the chocolate cut sound good

2 Likes

Posted on my thread too but figured I’d drop a shot of my two P25s

17 Likes

I will say this about the Skunk#1,She makes very beautiful clones.Roots in around 7 to 8 days very strong fast root structure blows right threw the grodan blocks and into Soil pots with ease.These were more hollow stemmed cuts and they exploded with roots every where.The little male runt cut is a bushy little shit same smell and growth as the female .

15 Likes

I messaged copa on IG today and asked about secret 25 they got right back to me and seem to be nice people
I will buy more of there gear

7 Likes

What’s up y’all, Here’s my testers at day 30 12/12.
GSDxAPPY in the back, GOJIxAPPY up front…

Getting exciting, lots of berry aromas going on in there.

Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Looks like you’ve got the short squat pheno. I had one last year that was a beast that started out looking like this, turned out to be a male though. Got 2 CB’s going this year, 1 definite female, one still on the fence, but they are the taller lanky pheno, definitely these 2 are sativa leaning, whereas last year, had the indica leaning pheno.
You’ll definitely like the looks of it as it grows larger, gonna be a good yielder that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Haven’t posted yet this spring/summer, but I’ve got a p25 f2 fem and a GSD female going outside. It took ages to get a gsd male (popped 7 total seeds to get 1), so she is smaller but picking speed.

The p25 f2 has been the most vigorous of anything in the garden, across all breeders, standing nearly 6’ tall already. Great structure, but a bit lanky with thin’ish’ looking branches. Unfortunately, I lost 50% of the plant yesterday as this crazy rain front blew in. Southerly 50mph winds were too much for it—beyond surgery repair.

I’d take a pic, buuut it’s still raining. 2.5” and counting.

Here she is before the wind.

Edit, and here after the wind

Here is the little GSD, topped at 4th node, I believe.

18 Likes

I noticed people sometimes trim the tips off the leaves of cuttings. What is the purpose of that?

1 Like