Copa outdoors testers needed

@Kasper0909 i have started indoor and then moved out door. it works but you gotta figure plant adjustment to the varying conditions.it usually slows the grow. when i have planted outdoor when proper temp conditions allow there is no comparison. the seedling plants grow more vigorous because they are warm and eat the sunlight, charging into veg. i use to joke. got to get them seeded/planted by july if i want that fire cracker weed. earlier planting may get you bigger larger harvest for sure. but up here sometimes it is cold until june 1st week outside. so you cannot rush them.and usually are rewarded if you wait for proper temps to arrive. the window is still wide open for outdoor grow up here it is only may 4 today.conditions may vary where you are are but i have still gotten great results even with a shorter season. just gotta monitor equinox / sun hours and temps depending on what you grow… this plant will amaze you. this plant surprises and teaches me things every time i do a grow.

5 Likes

I mean I live in Arizona so I’d think we have a pretty long grow season

3 Likes

sorry if i got off topic. but you got time for the testers.

4 Likes

Sounds great.

2 Likes

Well to expedite the process I can definitely send some to folks who can only pop a few who have helped me :sunglasses: @Bobgrows

5 Likes

The Reese’s cut X GSd F5 regular seeds are looking for testers to on the Copa Genetics thread also if anyone wants to sign up for those. Again if you can only pop a few well then give it a go lol.

6 Likes

@Enjoi802 if possible to do more that one selection i will also go for the 9d4 x p25

3 Likes

i can test some out

3 Likes

Jump on the list, it’s the first post in the thread that’s the wiki

3 Likes

I’m gonna leave it to one per person, that way we can spread the love, and opportunity for more to grow together!

4 Likes

alright man lets get to testin’

3 Likes

I’d be willing to test outdoors but I get a short season so fast flowering or autos would be required

3 Likes

Depending on how fast a flowerer you need, the P25 is a pretty fast flowerer. Supposed to finish in September.

3 Likes

@Enjoi802 , thank you for this opppurtunity. i missed the last round of testers. I was going to sign up for the karma sour x gsd last time. I’m in central NY at 43 degrees N and these should be perfect for our harsh late summers. I signed up for the gsd #16 x p25 Thanks again.

5 Likes

It’s been hot here also.

1 Like

P25 was done Sept 1st so I’m guessing all these will be done rather quick

6 Likes

What is GSD? My brain is not working atm… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@bodhi released them as a outdoor only strain, it’s GG4 x Sunshine Day Dream. Copa worked it to a F6 now. Stabilized it for indoor use. Then got the blessing for the use of it in his work.

10 Likes

Thanks. I remember it now. I had to ask before but forgot.

2 Likes

3 packs left…

5 Likes