Copycat genetics

That bud looks terrible, what’s all that sandy stuff all over it? :grin:

6 Likes

I will admit at one time I said I wonder how long he had them gloves on for before he hit play lol

2 Likes

Man, sticky fingers is a failure over here. I swear people do it on purpose to make their bud seem more frosty.

2 Likes

Itd be one thing if he just flexed. Theres guys. Who like a certain breeder. Idgaf. Ill be dead before you know it. So I got alot of planting to do. No matter what you cant please everyone.

So you OJ a pair of latex gloves to make your pot look better? Think about shit. Thats retarded. See the seeds falling out of the green purple sandy ass nugs. Thats pollinated grass. LOOKS better than most people’s shit and hes crushing tons of seeds out. I bet they’re all fake and dipped in beach sand.

Ive learnes people hate what they dont know. Just love what you do and win. Hatred is contagious. Dont feed it. Its counterproductive. I just wantes to know if anyone has ever grown a pack. Seems no. Astronaut J will let you know how the moon is. If its bullshit well ill go to Mars and let you know its garbage. Your welcome.:rofl::facepunch:

If I decide to let 5000 of dj shorts seeds out. Theyd sell. Youd be surprised how many people dm you asking you if you got shit they just trashed. Lol. It gets old. Like people who never grew what theyre arguing on the net about. I stay at my house. Too many people watching and bitching makes me goosfaabaa before I trash my phone from assanine statements.

Its just pot. :roll_eyes: Be safe and love each other. Backstabbing plot n ploy shit is lame. I just wanted to know if anyone has actually grown it out. Sci has tons of his stuff. If its trash. Ill tell you. Its not like im sponsored. I told that guy F**k the steps. Hahaha. Later yall.
:v:-N-:heart:

Ill be at the house. Throw a lock around this thread. Itl be going south in 3…2…1

6 Likes

@Baltimore There’s a rule for the internet that says something along the lines of:
“There is no statement sarcastic enough to ensure no one will ever take it serious. No exceptions.”

I was just fuckin around. Ive no opinion on the dude or his work. Except the dirty glove thing, 100% sure that waa on purpose. Its smart though.

3 Likes

Everyone that buys untested crosses of polyploids especially are testing for free or paying someone to test it.

3 Likes

copycat is player af he hooked me up with some free shit on insta on gp he loooks out and i cant wait to pop his seeds i got on the way

2 Likes

if he hooks me up i will praise his gear also ! lol

6 Likes

from what i hear copy cat is a theif, anyone who throws business his way, especially around here, should do some research.

11 Likes

All i do is research thats the only reason i am on og

I planned on paying my hard earned money on cc genetics after doing my research but dudes so real he gave me his shit for free

Im sure i wont be the only “hater” you find around here when it comes to copy cat

8 Likes

Hi @Slowdownklink, welcome to OG! Please, go to the…

and do so!! Enjoy! You’ll love it here!

1 Like

cmon man i have ocd what did u reply to me… dont make me go crazy

5 Likes

My bad i said i will share a clone whem i grow it out

Im new on here lol

2 Likes

oh lol well im in canada so thats gonna be tough to do but make a journal and show us what his genetics can do ?

3 Likes

5lhlza

13 Likes

I believe copy is from the same area I am.

4 Likes

oh he snitched ? that would change my opinion of him fast

4 Likes

Hmm, I can’t seem to find the posts talking about the deleted podcast where he openly said he snitched on someone, using the info from seed orders even.

3 Likes