Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

Holyangle you turned out being right. They revegged and growing nicley

3 Likes

These plants are growing 2.5 inches a day easy up and wide

1 Like

I’m gonna update my pics today. Hope I don’t offend… we really need a plant size competition

1 Like

Holy angle I’m calling you out. Post your best plants here then I will…

1 Like

Remember I suggested you reach out to @gramps for insight on how to grow monsters, and what you might expect from yours? Here’s one of his plants from last season. So if you want a size competition, be sure to get his photo entries!

033c6ae2e9af78905ced9cef7f730c97b2247400_2_666x500

20 Likes

haha for sure, sadly I’m only doing indoor myself so… tiny monsters? :rofl:
Got a buddy doing some outdoor stuff with some of my seeds but don’t have any pics from him yet :confused: Will try and get some here at some point though…

Glad to hear your plants came around! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. I really wasn’t very serious. I’m starting to get a little hesitant on posting pics

4 Likes

Dude, that huge tree is intimidating. Keep posting pics man, keep in mind, that guy has been doing this for a long time. You are just getting your feet wet in organics.

Your plants look good man. We are all here to learn. Soon people will be intimidated by your trees if you keep at it!!

4 Likes

Thanks Badger I needed to hear that. I just hope all goes well. I just checked on them and they grew 18 inches since I posted last. I wanna wait till I water next time for pics. Yeah I’m very new at this organic living soil stuff and I’m a believer in it. Just wish I could do my whole garden that way. Maybe next year

1 Like

Little bit at a time man. That’s phenomenal growth!! Wow!

2 Likes

18 Likes

Just an update on my two organics. Happy growing!

4 Likes

p auto flowering variety. I can’t tell if it’s revegging foxtail in or if it’s all normal for a autoflowerer

6 Likes

What’s the temps in your area???

1 Like

Hey bjfool. Highs have been in the mid to upper 80s lows in the 60s

1 Like

Looks like what I have seen out of some autos. I am not a fan, although i know alot of people grow them. If you make one mistake you can end up with some tiny little plants. Photos are more forgiving and more potent. I know some people have to grow autos due to where they live, so they can be a good option.

Edit: enjoy those Temps, we have been mid 90’s and dry.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info Badger. It’s only my second auto after low ryder strain. This Nuken strain was supposed grow tall and only wound up 15 inches just like the low ryder. Low ryder strain wasn’t bad just small.

36-40 was the tallest I have seen. This was out of tangiematic, which is supposed to be extremely large for an auto. I have seen some much shorter as well.

1 Like

The description said up to 6 feet with thc percentage’s up to 25%. It doesn’t have the height but maybe it will have some strength to it. Smells good. Like pine and berry

I’m no expert on autos for sure, but it sounds like you’ve had enough hot air blown up your butt that you could float for a week. Like I said, when I was working for a grower that grew tons of autos, about half that was the biggest I saw. Granted, he was not a good grower.

I’m sure seed companies are always honest though :rofl:

1 Like