Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

Yeah I bet. Lol

Those lady’s are looking good I used wire cages when I grew in the ground . But had gopher problems I would just get the basin full when watering and boom it was like someone pulled the plug . All the water would drain down the gopher hole . Started using grow bags filled with compost what a difference plants just thrive no matter what your growing . And size matters big bags big plants and this is only my personal experience I’ve used all sizes but over a hundred gallon have worked best for me . And another thought and again only my thoughts . Don’t use pot store nutrients / fertilizers get the real deal like the commercial growers use cheaper when bought in large sizes like 25 pound bags and way more effective . These ladys were grown in your standard wooden raised bed with commercial fertilizers

19 Likes

Your grow is looking good man with this pic to me it looks like it’s revegging with those smooth edges on the plant is typical from what Iv seen maybe others will chime in as well

4 Likes

Looking good @corey as @Tinytuttle said your plants are revegging nicely. My 2 outside looked like that 2 weeks ago. I put mine out a week or so early but they pull out of it and grow nicely for the rest of the season. Keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Thanks overgrowers. Answered all of my questions for now I think.lol. I have one plant that is the same age as these 2 organic plants that I have been posting. Only difference is I have been feeding it soluble powder ferts and I dug and put in miracle grow 1.5 cubic feet of there raised bed stuff. It’s not as big as the organic ones that are growing in 8 inches of clay topsoil. I just have a hard time believing that organics is that much better. But that’s what it’s gotta be… well whatever it is I’m happy with it so far. Again any input would be greatly appreciated… there are many very talented green thumb growers here. Thank u

3 Likes

13 Likes

It’s at 7 feet. It’s just starting to put effort into making bud. Don’t know if you can see that. It’s stretching too. It’s one of my organic plants. I think it’s preparing for flower phase

4 Likes

I think it’s screaming flower

That plant looks happy in that location that’s for sure!

1 Like

I might suggest stripping some of those lower leaves that are near the ground the plant will redirect its energy towards other areas it also helps prevent a pathway for bugs and such. Then get some leaf litter to help protect soil from excessive evaporation.

4 Likes

Looking great man! I’m gonna grow some monsters next year. You have inspired me.

5 Likes

Thanks guys. There is a lot of motivation and inspiration on this site for sure!
This is the other organic plant. This one is a round bushy plant. But growing like crazy.
This one is a fruity kush genotype and the one above is a black widow. Would be nice to know anything about these two plants.

8 Likes

I Hey #Corey. Your plants are looking good. Nothing like good organic outdoors. That’s how I been riding forever. And your soil will just get better every year…just keep adding all that manure. I use lots of it on my vegetable garden and I’ve hauled many loads to the patches. Two things I’d try and do is clean up some of your lowers that aren’t going to make much flower and let that energy go to the tops. And it wouldn’t hurt if you would put some mulch down, it will help maintain your moisture and keep your soil cool. Your plants would love you for it. Looking good Brother…keep up the good work

5 Likes

Thanks guys! All I have are large branches on the bottom of my plants. I don’t think I need to cut any back cuz all my plants are not competing with anything else. Otherwise I would lollypop the shit outta them

1 Like

This black widow is loving this hot sunny weather. Over seven feet now!

11 Likes

This fruity kush is loving it as well. It’s 5 feet but has a ton of branches. I bet it yields just as much as the black widow

5 Likes

This is my ACDC cbd plant in flower. I was wondering why it started flowering so early. Come to find out its half ruderalis.

7 Likes

Water burned plants. I didn’t think they were going to make it. There is one that got hit exceptionally hard. I gave them some liquid sea weed and liquid fish and now on the grow again!

12 Likes

Looks like they will recover nicely some of the bud sites look burned a little . But it will most likely kick them into high gear they like a little stress .

4 Likes

Your plants look really good. Just don’t leave us hanging forever on the update next time :wink:

Small bumps in the road will happen, it’s all about the recovery.

4 Likes