Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

Triple Ohhhh’s… hehe

2 Likes

Orange sunshine x goji og x orange goji x orange groove…
Triple o

5 Likes

I’m thinking light burn not in the usual sense but when plants come off their dark cycle humidity levels rise depending on leaf stacking drops of water can form In between and when Lights come in the edges usually suffer like that!

3 Likes

I bet that was it. Heck of an answer @Tinytuttle thanks. I feel a lot better about it now

3 Likes

What’s up @corey how are those Lavender Mimosa and Lavender Frostings doing?? Just went through your log! Good shit and nice plants bro! I’m an organic guy too :seedling: 🪴
I do the homemade LAB and Non whey Lacto Fermented banana peels and dried. Fresh shoots/leafs with LAB and brown sugar…etc
Compost teas, alfalfa teas… :v:

2 Likes

Thanks brother! Yeah you can grow some mighty fine herb growing organically. I do all that too. Makes the plants shine.
I fermented 6 cans of black beans using lacto last season I even threw in some malted barley and squash and a little compost tea. I let it cook in the sun for 3 weeks, the top was covered as well. Man I tell you what 2 days after feeding my plants that they almost had a glow to them and I know it helped with resin production! I plan on growing your vanilla frosting cross this season. Sounds like you used some dynamite clones. I think @gramps grew vanilla frosting and if it’s good for him it will be good for me

3 Likes

Wow man. What you did last season was nothing short of pure inspiration. I got crappy soil in my back yard. After about 6in" its nothing but clay. But seeing this it really got me thinking I might not have to make a bed and buy alot of soil. I dont wanna grow monsters like that. Lol. Can’t wait to see what you do next season! Thanks bro!

3 Likes

Hey least your not growing in a river bed. I got tons of sand and rocks. Been working in good soil and I have a pile of leaves and old soil I’m gonna work in as well.

3 Likes

Thanks bro! Where I planted last year was right a t 7 inches of topsoil, clay topsoil at that. It’s not bad, but it’s definitely not the best. It takes more ferts and water in crappy soil imo. Your just gotta stay on top of things and you will grow some trees…
I plan on a new spot this season. I’m gonna mix my compost peat Moss and amendments in the bed of the truck and just dump it on the ground. Nothing fancy. If the roots make it through my medium they have mother earth to grow into. I will put some blood/bone meal and wood ash with a little calcium on the soil surface before putting down my medium

4 Likes

I hear river bottom ground is great for growing trees. Maybe dig down to the goods before applying your medium

1 Like

The cage does pretty good. I would say better then anywhere else in the yard. I went from ground to boxes for my veggie garden.

1 Like

I’m not even gonna use a box or grow bag. It’s going straight on the ground. No tilling nothing. You should have great medium in that river bed

I work in some good dirt and stuff into. Super sandy so I have to stay on top of the watering. Last summer while it was in the 100s I was using 8 to 10 gals a day

2 Likes

Sounds pretty sandy. If that’s the case I would find the darkest heaviest fill dirt to put down. It’s super cheap too

2 Likes

we have super clay soil here it’s like living in a clay pot. So… I get the bugs mobilized with alfalfa meal. They can’t resist a good rotting pile of that crap, and they will work the ground so it’s all crumbles and not packed clay. Bugs are super busy workers under the ground if you just give them something nice to snack on. I think it’s worms and beetles doing all the heavy lifting. Oh and then pulling the quack grass rhizomes afterwards is so easy! The soil is so lose after those buggers get to it. Elaine says it helps the cation exchange. You can see the results in the real world :wink:

2 Likes

Just an update on the orange goji x trumpnutz cross. The seeds are really starting to swell!

16 Likes

This is an orange groove full of seeds. It’s in a McDonald’s tea cup. It smells like oranges and something synthetic I can’t pinpoint it. Notice how close the nodes are all the way up the plant.

12 Likes

Very cool man! That’s the smallest one in flower I’ve seen. Looks interesting without any of the side branches developed. I bet it would be good in a sea of green setup.

3 Likes

For sure that plant would do good in a sog setup

4 Likes

Structure wise it sort of looks like Sour Bubble. Got to love classic kushes

3 Likes