Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

Is that possible?

1 Like

This plant is totally full of seeds. I’m gonna harvest it at the end of the month…
I will give 2 free packs to whoever guesses within five seeds…

I’m thinking somewhere between 500 and a1000

6 Likes

How about I raise the stakes. 5 full packs to those who can come within 10 seeds of this plant. Results will be shown March 15, maybe sooner

3 Likes

My guess is 787

4 Likes

I’ll guess 420 :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

623 is my number.

I’m so looking forward to the orange grove. You saying it’s a pure kush?

5 Likes

Peace out and stay safe

3 Likes

No I’m not. There’s LVPK and Hindu Kush in it, but some phenos can exibit themselves as what you would describe as a “classic kush.” Broad leaves, short branching, tight internodes, bulbous tight buds, deep Indica stone.

So not a pure kush, in fact I’m not sure if anything is truly “pure.” Stabilized might be a better way to describe what we consider pure lines.

3 Likes

My guess is 577. And she’s standing tall! Nice one!

3 Likes

Right, purity is gone.

I was just curious from your comment. I’ll be looking for a kushy, short, orange pheno then.

3 Likes

It’s 686… Rainman vibes

1 Like

Now your talking bro! Music to my ears!

1 Like

lol those are pretty tight parameters ! Lol I always like playing guess the number of jellybeans in the candy jar! I’m in! Lol

3 Likes

734 is my guess,

Success to you … Hug

2 Likes

my anniversary 714 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

R we just going with what’s in the plant currently or will we be doing a shucked version? Lol

2 Likes

Sorry out of like for a while. Lol. How about both? Let’s do both can we do that?

3 Likes

How about we tweak the rules a little to whoever comes closest, and or within 10 seeds

3 Likes

On the plant I’ll go with 525!

2 Likes

Cool! After harvest I’ll make a pile or put the seeds in something for another round of guesses

2 Likes