Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

Lol yeah that wouldn’t be good. I order the stickers for these seeds on the 20th. I’m super stoked man

2 Likes

BADD A$$. They are gonna look sweet

3 Likes

Fuck yeah there gonna be sweet. That sweet gloss is gonna shine lol. You did great on that logo!!

3 Likes

Haha thanks. I just wanted to make something cool for ya.

2 Likes

Man the stickers are cool for sure! They are $$ but worth it to me. This Go Nuts strain is very special to me because it’s my first cross and I think it’s gonna be a good one plus I’m gonna be growing it

6 Likes

I got a package of soap from @YoBigdaddy today. I like it so much just thought I would share this info. It’s good stuff. It works better then bar soap, and axe body. I live on a farm and get dirty and greasy everyday. Stuff works great.

13 Likes

That’s awesome! Practically every soap and shampoo my skin is allergic to, only thing I can use is Head and Shoulders (nonscented) and this locally made goats milk soap. I’m a sensitive man lol.

7 Likes

I too use H&S crazy itchy if I don’t. Goats Milk is awesome. I used to use oatmeal goat soap commercialy made, but they also put extra crap in that so its a no go… :goat: Milk :milk_glass: :yum:

8 Likes

Glad it arrived safely. let me know when you ready for some more of that goats milk soap. And how you like the one with loofah inside?

4 Likes

This came out of one bud a week ago. It’s a little over 200 so far

17 Likes

Buds are turning blue/purple with yellow hairs.
I’m seriously considering growing indoors only.

7 Likes

16 Likes

The acramin we use around here as give it some litfa will be used these last 2 weeks!!

3 Likes

If everyone wants to read guess the amount of seeds on this plant that’s fine

1 Like

1200 seeds now

4 Likes

Anybody wants to re guess do it now

1 Like

I like both way myself. Nothing beats nature sunlight.

1 Like

2113 new guess. :grin:

1 Like

Do you have a new guess

1 Like

That might be real close