Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

I might as well throw out a number while I’m here. 2719

1 Like

2930 is my guess …

Hug

1 Like

Still shucking? Lol I’m going with 2382! Two lucky numbers that’s going to be part of the powerball lotto drawing! Lol​:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Lol. I haven’t harvested the plant yet. I’m thinking next weekend. I just had to pinch a bud. 90 percent were mature

2 Likes

Just harvested the orange goji x trumpnutz cross.
It was weird. A couple days ago the plant just died. Yes kicked the bucket! The fanners dropped and leaves started to dry. Then today I noticed fully ripe seeds just falling off the plant so I chopped it.
That’s only the second time iv ever seen a plant just die like that. It did good though. The last few days it stunk real bad then nothing. Crazy huh?
Seeds are mature, big and beautiful.

13 Likes

I would say thats a complete life cycle. Great job.

2 Likes

It’s crazy man. You watch that plant grow for 4 months then bam dead. You can see it happen. Damn thing just fucking died…
@cadman that logo you made me for these seeds as of now are being made

4 Likes

Can I still guess? 2837 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely. Winner will get 100 seeds

2 Likes

I’ll send extra logos and shit to the winner so whomever it is can distribute

1 Like

Well I m guessing 3254

2 Likes

My guess is 1180

2 Likes

Im going with 2178

1 Like

I’d say your within a 1000 lol. I bet @Oldjoints is the closest

1 Like

Had that happen to me a few months ago. Determined it was because of the cold cement floor in combination with electricity going off for a day. Not saying that’s what happened to you but that was what happened in my case, killed 3 plants in my flower room. Others were fine in same room, go figure…

2 Likes

I hear ya bud. Crazy how that works. I think mine dropped dead from being ripe. Either way i think it’s unusual for a plant to do that

2 Likes

You been thinking off hauling water this summer, lol. Maybe not but I have!

2 Likes

Thank goodness no I don’t have to do that this year.

2 Likes

I just got done harvesting the Go Nuts seeds and there is 1497 seeds. @Foreigner was the closest. I’m gonna give these seeds a few weeks to dry and send you 10 packs of 10 seeds afterwards

10 Likes

That’s over 130 10 packs nice job gonna be some happy growers once they get sent out . Great guess @Foreigner .

6 Likes