Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

That’s exactly what my intentions are! I want these seeds to be grown

6 Likes

Woohoo! I’m excited! And I even guessed right! Thanks muchly!

4 Likes

Yessm! You will have them by first of April

6 Likes

Nice work @Foreigner! AND @corey

6 Likes

Corey, you da man.

5 Likes

Thanks bro! Your not so bad yourself lol. Thanks everyone for making a guess

3 Likes

New guess 3420. Lol

1 Like

Congrats @foreigner great job myself I can’t even win on a dollar scratch ticket…lol

:peace_symbol: And stay safe

7 Likes

Congrat @Foreigner good guess!

5 Likes

Damn my first guess was 1443 !! Then with the 80% still remaining I was waaaay over there with 3800+

4 Likes

Corey looks like you grow year round a real farmer :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks gramps. I can’t get enough of it. This is truly a passionate hobby. I look forward to your grow this year. It’s getting real close for me to start popping some seeds for outside. This is the month iv been waiting for

6 Likes

I was curious, you will plant in March, which is equivalent to planting here in September in the southern hemisphere …

Predominant “Indica” plants, grow well with 12 hours of sunshine?

Do you think the “indica” will complete the cycle before the summer? Or will they grow until summer and bloom from there?

In my guerrilla, those with a predominance of “indica” started flowering a month before the solstice.

How do your plants behave?

I hope you understand,
Hug

4 Likes

It had been awesome to watch your passion grow brother. Especially since you are such a kind, giving person.

5 Likes

Thanks brother! Your a cool cat! Your just as kind and generous not saying I am lol. Your just as passionate. Your indoor thread with your organic farming techniques proves you are 100% og! I have a feeling we are gonna be here for a long time Lord willing!

6 Likes

Hey man! If I start my plants 6 weeks before the frost free date which is April 24 I think I can pretty much grow out anything except for long flowering sativas and a couple skunk varieties

6 Likes

What is the Chernobyl like?

1 Like

Is that for your cannagars? Or proper blunts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey man. I never rolled a cannagar. As far as the chernobyl goes it’s a solid plant. It doesn’t get real tall or wide but produces good weight. Smoke is sweet and smooth. It’s pretty potent nobody has complaind yet. It’s better to put this one out a little later for more warmth. Mine endured 2 hard frosts and never molded. I got a good 2 lbs off it. It was 5ft tall and that wide. Smells good tastes good. I give it a 8.5 on the rictor scale

5 Likes

Got a cannagar from D.C. and it was terrible, could hardly smoke it was so dry and harsh, basically went up in a big damn flame all the time. I bet they are better fresh!

1 Like