Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

Thanks guys I appreciate it. Yeah it’s good to hear that @gramps. Really never thought about it like that. It sure did freak me out. @Badger lol. Yeah I should have updated much sooner. Happy Growing!!

4 Likes

Looking up at a 9 foot bush.

12 Likes

Damn man, that the black widow?

1 Like

MJ has a pretty tough heart doesn’t she?

Hats off to you @corey, man that is one fine looking grow!

3 Likes

id clean the insides out a bit from the main bole of the trunck to about a 1/4 to the end that crappy growth is just taking away from the good stuff that’s going to be on the ends ,get rid of the soon to be larf now , you will be happier in the end .

4 Likes

Looking great ! Your doing an excellent job!

2 Likes

Thanks guys I appreciate all your advice and encouragement. Yes that on is the black widow. Ill do some cleaning up around them. They look like they should start flowering soon!

3 Likes

Take some credit man. You challenged the status quo and everything you knew to try organics. It is rather inspiring.

4 Likes

“Oh yeah. Lotta pressure. You gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. Feel the flow Corey. Feel it. It’s circular. It’s like a carousel. You pay the quarter, you get on the horse, it goes up and down, and AROUND. It’s circular. Circle, with the music, the flow. All good things.” - Gary Potter

Keep up all the good work! Really impressive. :v:t3:

2 Likes

Nice, I love that part!! :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Just gave them there last dose of NPK. Thought I would take these while tending to them.

26 Likes

Magnificent stem man. Thanks for the pics. Have you read up on sprout tea for transition? Tinytuttle does hmong bean I believe.

I’m gonna give mine some popcorn tea when it is ready and sprouted.

2 Likes

Looks great man! Like tiny said don’t be afraid to strip the innards. It’ll help airflow as well as puff up those outer buds. I didn’t do it last year and was pretty bummed about it at the end of the year. Soo much larf lol. But remember this is like the smallest amount of advice. You seem to have a good handle on everything. Keep it up :v:

6 Likes

Now your talking killer trunk .

10 Likes

Holy smokes!!! I couldnt even imagine one of my outdoors reaching 5 feet finished, nevermind 9 feet and starting to flower…you’re going to have some absolute monsters!!! Donkey dicks are for amateurs…elephant dicks…well, now we’re talking. For the record I have yet to hit donkey dick status.
Well done, man!!!

11 Likes

What is that?

1 Like

Hey @Badger. I’m done giving my plants a strong NPK. For the season. I’m thinking compost teas with a little liquid seaweed and fish. And maybe some molasses later on

2 Likes

This is mostly enzymes. I’m gonna try it out. I haven’t been giving them any liquid ferts.

2 Likes

Sst. Seed sprouted tea. Sprout the popcorn, grind it up, and water it in.

3 Likes

How about rye? I got bout 25 pounds of that

2 Likes