Corn husk roll up

I had the idea of using dried corn husks as a more organic alternative to wraps u buy from the gas station…I’m in Philly so idk if this is even a thing in other places…i haven’t looked into it-yet, so any info would be appreciated. Anyway…I took the thin husks and cut them into rollup sized pieces, stacked them and now I’m using bricks to keep them flat as they dry out…I haven’t figured out how to keep it sealed once I roll one up…so that’s the next obstacle. :person_climbing:‍♂

6 Likes

Tried it many moons ago as a teen. Tastes like shit and not anymore organic than bamboo, rice or hemp.

16 Likes

Well the corn came from a Amish farmers market near the parking lot if that matters…lol. I figure this would be better than a backwood or a zigzag.

2 Likes

Amish corn still smokes badly. Smells and tastes like a brush fire. Not reccomended :weary:

5 Likes

Better off making tamales.

10 Likes

A real cornnoisseur?

9 Likes

I ear there’s a kernel of truth to this…

12 Likes

You’ve grown the best weed by yourself why cheap out on rolling papers now bromigos…Buy bulk like I do at Amazon…

12 Likes

Let stalk about this before you do something corn ee. :wink:

Lol. Do as you wish friend, but I agree there are better more flavorful options.

9 Likes

Are the glass papers not made of cellulose from corn?

I haven’t seen those for a while, nice!

3 Likes

Probably, as long as it’s not raw homemade dried husks…

4 Likes

What’s homemade husks?..I just peel them and let them dry.

Wifey came thru with more :corn: :corn: :corn:!!!

Once I completely dry the husks I’m going to give my analysis to see if these husks smokes like tree bark

3 Likes

Dude, just go ahead and smoke whatever, then. All of your posts are similar in a bizarre way that I can’t quite put my finger on. Good day, sir.

3 Likes

I will smoke whatever…but all my posts are similar? How? Their similar in the sense that I ask questions?

Does Amish mean pesticide free?

The Amish use chemicals?..I wasn’t aware

I dunno, that’s why I asked haha :+1:
Just food for though

I doubt they use anything chemical based

Yes they use all the horrible shit everyo e else uses. And they dress up in costumes to be able to charge the most money. I see they drive 80 thousand dollar chevy diesel trucks and charge more than any other tradesmen. I am no fan of the Amish. Smoking corn is about the worst idea I have ever seen on the internet. You win. Good to be creative but probably would have caught on by now if it worked. Corns been grown by farmers for many hundreds or thousands of years depending on what history is actually true. Id find a better idea but to each his own

7 Likes