Corn husk roll up

The corn cob pipe is likewise steeped in tradition, and a far more sane plan than inhaling burning corn husk on purpose :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m not about to go back n forth with u cause I can see what type of energy you’re bringing to my post…but I won’t engage, but u did say something about it “catching on by now” right?..well I’m going to put this here cause it looks like it’s going in the direction of “catching on”

…and this this a real company u can look up.

3 Likes

…and furthermore, can anyone explain the dangers of smoking corn husks as opposed to a backwood tobacco leaf?..or a platinum wrap…or a bluntville?..or a Dutch? a Game? I bet the 1st guy that ever used rice paper to smoke out of was laughed at…but look now, a lot of ppl won’t smoke out of nothing but rice paper(especially the older stoners)…but y’all wanna clown because the idea of using corn husks is “ridiculous” to y’all. As y’all can see I found a legitimate company that already put this idea I to motion. So it’s good to know there’s ppl out there that think outside the box.

1 Like

Smoke 'em up little buddy.

2 Likes

Was just teasin you no disrespect intended. I get short and blunt sometimes but I don’t think with a corn husk. I like that your a independent thinker. Everyone has something they bring to the table so let us know how they smoke.

2 Likes

You still didn’t explain how all my posts are similar…

It’s in the Bible somewhere. Oh no I mean we used to use the rice paper FROM the Bible to roll things up.

3 Likes

UPDATE: So I rolled up a husk last night and smoked it…aaand it was a clean slow burning experience, the only issue was keeping it from unraveling. So, idk where or when the idea of smoking out of corn husks being a “bad thing” started. Out of all the wacky shit ppl smoked weed out of throughout the history of cannabis…banana peels…paper bags…Bible paper…aluminum foil…soda/beer cans etc., that corn husks are any worse?..but I get it. What would the world be without naysayers around to challenge innovation.

…but yeah, there’s nothing to fear smoking out of corn husks contrary to popular belief. Shit, grow the corn yourself if you’re worried about the pesticides.

Next post:
How to smoke weed out of matte finished paper✌🏿

2 Likes

I can’t imagine that tasting very good. Most alternative blunts are pretty bad imo, hemp wraps are gross af. I get not wanting to use tobacco but why not just use papers

1 Like

…Because @EugeneDebs420 I don’t like smoking out of papers that much. The corn husks is a preference that I’m exploring (if that makes sense to you) being that most wraps are made from processed fronto/tobacco leaf. We all know that tobacco is bad right out the gate…and most of these wraps been pre-treated with chemicals to mimic flavors. Corn husks just makes sense to me health wise…corn husks are made of ligin, cellulose and hemicellulose which are harmless to humans…and it has vitamin K and potassium. It makes sense to explore this, imo and after last night I’m convinced that this is the route I’ll be taking from here on out.

A post it note bro?!..I’m pretty sure the dangers slid across your mind before u said fuck it and fired it up🤣. But I don’t really have room to josh cause I’ve smoked out toilet paper wapping…paper bags-(grocery store style mind u) wide/college ruled notebook paper. I been through the “gauntlet” so corn husks; if ppl do a little research will find out that corn husks are about as versatile as a peanut…and it has nutrients in it. I’m guessing those who commented negatively probably smoked the thick green outer husks and not the paper thin inner layers.

Cannabis on the cob.

3 Likes

@Foreigner that’s right!..I don’t get why everyone else is getting all husky with me about this🤷🏿‍♂️. This is an aMAIZEing discovery for me.

5 Likes

A great rick and morty episode :smiley:

1 Like

Done smoked like that for years, what do ya think the old hermits and rastaman in the hills smoke with, corn husk, dry it, roll, wrap the end with string like an indian beedi.

All natural blunt.

3 Likes

Corn husks make amazing blunt wraps

1 Like

I’m cracking up like a cob over here, these puns are a bit too sweet :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes you are right, you need the thin layers closest to the corn, they are almost see through, I remember the Rasta’s sealing with honey, but as it burns carbon I don’t recommend. This is well known in island culture, no one would bat an eye if you sat down and spun one in the husk. Farmers use everything, and when your in the hills, you cant just stroll to the convenience store for some raw papers. I remember being in Montego Bay in the hills and needed papers, old worker at the hotel, just grabbed a brown bag ripped me a piece and handed it to me. Island life!

4 Likes

Now you get it! Some of us just like to joke around a bit! Im glad you are having some success here!

P.S.
This msg was approved by the Kernel!

3 Likes

It’s still an extra carcinogen when burning. Glass pipe, glass bong, flower vap, IMO is the way to go or just eat the weed as a better health option.

4 Likes