Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

I just about pissed my pants laughing so hard

4 Likes

They keep track the same way the n
S

A

Keeps track of ours

4 Likes

@Mongobongo 10 weeks is enough to get this crap down to nothing. I kept hearing “compassionate” usage of the meds in that video, I wonder if that means it won’t cost an arm and a leg, and your first, second, and third born. We shall see!

Ha!
From my understanding cell phone usage is mandatory over there, it’s a tool their gov uses to track them, the missing phone users seems HIGHLY suspect to me.

7 Likes

17 Likes

Hey @STIGGY canned food last a long time because of the whole canning process. The cooked goods are canned and practicality cooked again when sealed. Usually this kills all good and bad bacteria.
Sometimes what happens is some bacteria are killed but their toxins won’t be destroyed for example the Clostridium botulinum aka BOTOX. When the bacteria is alive it produces neurotoxins that remain and cause paralysis of all muscles.

Now not all bacteria need air/oxigen to thrive.

So as precaution only eat that stuff if your really desperate and don’t have any other options…

4 Likes

Yeah South Korea seems to have the right idea

1 Like

The Don getting flamed by huff - some things haven’t changed then eh

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/trumps-coronavirus-claim-is-his-biggest-lie-yet_uk_5e8435b4c5b65dd0c5d67652?utm_hp_ref=uk-homepage&guccounter=1

2 Likes

Oregano oil and basil oil are known to kill off lots of viruses and diseases.

7 Likes

Oregano oil is some intense stuff. I use it occasionally for digestive issues. Great for dysentery.

7 Likes

Yes.
Plus 20

2 Likes

I’ve been eating oregano oil every morning with all this virus stuff. You do need to be careful with it, but I’ve never had any problems. Make sure it’s a high quality oregano oil. Thyme is good to add with it. I’ve been putting 5 drops of oregano oil in a 00 capsule and then filling the rest with fractionated coconut oil. I’m out of thyme, or I would add it as well.

Antibacterial Effects of the Essential Oils of Commonly.pdf (159.1 KB)

8 Likes

Some data from some of the Boston area hospitals (sister hospitals under same management) for admitted patients as of 3/31:

Confirmed + suspected ICU Percentage ICU
17 2 12%
81 12 15%
115 34 30%
58 5 8%
19 3 16%
32 4 13%
63 21 33%
25 7 28%
32 5 16%

These are current status numbers for active cases. Admitted patients are those in serious condition while ICU is intensive care where patients likely require intubation for assisted ventilation. This does not include those released from care or those asked to quarantine at home.

Boston is at the early stages of the curve. Much of the population has been tucked away for around three weeks but there are plenty “essential” folk working the postal service, grocery stores, etc that are in regular contact with the public.

This states current projection (MA):

In the meantime:

Stay safe…

12 Likes

My cousin who works for a firm in Washington DC was exposed to foreign dignitaries who all tested positive for the corona virus. A large group was in his office for over 3 hours.
He and as a result his family were quarantined in their home. He has completed the quarantine period with no illness, but he’s nervous because he can’t be certain whether he and his wife and kids are uninfected or asymptomatic. They are continuing their isolation.

Some people in public positions of our political structure who were also exposed to the same group were given tests even though they did not display symptoms. Those individuals tested negative.

10 Likes

I would not take it for an extended period of time. It will wipe out all of your gut flora.

3 Likes

Most definitely. I would only use it if you think you are getting sick. In the past I have done it for a couple weeks and then stopped. I also supplement with apple cider vinegar.

Edit: Here’s another study. Like Lefthand said, Oregano oil is non selective.

biological activity of oregano EO.pdf (245.6 KB)

2 Likes

Sad part is the World will let him slide

How dare they say it was The US Military that showed up for some games

7 Likes

Another view of this ordeal

K.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Latest via Zerohedge (4/1):

• Iran reports 138 deaths on Wednesday
  • UK death toll jumps 563 as more than 4k deaths confirmed globally overnight
  • Germany has extended its national social distancing ‘guidelines’
  • New York State death toll nears 2k
  • 6 week old infant dies in Conn.
  • China reinstates travel bans as virus bounces back
  • India reports new batch of cases as lockdown cuts down on harmful emissions
  • Hong Kong closes bars, karaoke lounges, beauty salons and other public areas as new cases jump
  • Japan closes borders to travelers from 73 countries, including UK and US
  • FDA reports shortages of malaria drugs touted by Trump
  • Russia sends planeload of medical products to US
  • Saudi hints that annual Hajj pilgrimage will be banned this year
  • UN says outbreak “most challenging crisis we have faced since WWII”
  • Fla. Gov orders residents to stay home except for essential activities.
  • US case total nears 200k
  • Italian finance minister says government agrees with business lobby’s projection for 6% GDP contraction
  • Spanish cases top 100k
  • CDC continues “review” of facemask recommendation
  • France rolls out new stimulus package as ‘coronabonds’ proposal dies out
  • 1000 sailors removed from USS Roosevelt
  • UK pubs hatch plan to become grocers
  • Thai government puts thousands at risk with botched hand-out program
  • Chinese provinces report 56 ‘asymptomatic’ cases

Confirmed: 935,817 Deceased: 47,208 Recovered: 193,700

“CDC continues ‘review’ of facemask recommendation”, our government is retarded.

9 Likes