Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

Yeah I dont really believe much i read about this outbreak. We wont have much facts until it’s more prevalent in westernized countries. Then we will know more. One thing I do know is i dont trust a word coming from the chinese government. It’s like when u ask a women how many men she has slept with. You times the answer by three. With guys you divide the number by two. With the chinese government it’s usually a factor of 10

4 Likes

I’m gonna have a talk with my wife,…

5 Likes

You don’t want to do that

7 Likes

I just checked,she’s still asleep…but she has a surgical mask on…WTF?

10 Likes

I was reading the little cars spray that shit fog are spraying for bugs like mosquitoes that the Chinese believe are capable of transmitting the virus.

2 Likes

One thing the crystal ball (8-ball) says is “Chinese gov’t will leave in place, the massive military build-up around Hong Kong. It will be put there to stop travel, and will remain long after the outbreak. This will ensure long term security and the elimination of the pro-democracy movement.” FICTION…from the 8ball. That old 8ball hasn’t been used since Tianamen Square…still works (Made in China) LMAO

4 Likes

Dr. Ken Berry is the first Dr. I’ve heard discuss this online
His first recommendation to avoid this should it go pandemic?
Stay home!

Corona virus virulence determined, and it is very bad news

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1220919589623803905.html

6 Likes

Probably the worst news about 2019-nCoV, as it is now named, is that it is transmittable from infected people who show no signs of being ill.

5 Likes

Thanks! Sounds like reasonable advice from medical professional…

8 Likes

Wow…that’s pretty crazy…our local radio news was saying something along those lines…how China releases news that may or may not be true, that the numbers they stated were more than likely false and much worse.

With a confirmed case in Toronto…this shit can be canada wide within a couple days max.

Luckily we already have it here in Winnipeg…our virology lab is currently working on a cure…pretty sure we made the cure for sars too…might be mistaken…maybe it was Ebola…

5 Likes

I live in Nevada USA and we get smoke from the ever increasing forest fires, here and in California. I am no youngster and the air is thin in the High Sierra. I always have a supply of disposable surgical masks on hand for that reason. Whether they will help with this virus is unknown, but they surely can’t hurt.
I have increased my supply last month and the cost is minimal.

No, the earth is not flat, and I believe that this is all too real.

7 Likes

I saw they are trying to develop a vaccine but they statement was will not be ready if they can do it no quicker than 3 months

4 Likes

That would be good, but IF you believe the Chinese authorities…it is mutating and spreading very fast. It would also take a long time, once formulated. to produce it in quantity. Normally I would take anything they say with a grain of salt…but this time I am inclined to believe them…Unless, of course, they are also part of the Deep State…ROFL…

3 Likes

Not even China are the ones working on the vaccine

2 Likes

For the patient pertaining to a novel version, yes. Similar to how is can be weaponized with the envelope, it can also be used to spread a vaccine.

It’s basically the common cold, most people who have died are over 60 or probably have respiratory problems.

4 Likes

Is anyone else kinda hoping this is the start to the zombie apocalypse? No more work, no more Bill’s no more taxes lol

3 Likes

Sure now we will never get to collect our Social Security

5 Likes

By the time I’m ready to retire I wont get a pension anyways so zombies are my most solid fall back plan lol

8 Likes

Remember shoot for the heads

3 Likes