Could be this Could be that?

lol ha it looks like a sativa dominant strain packed too close together under HPS lights prob AK 47 or a Haze??? :slight_smile: PS not a troll and would like u to remove that comment I’m feeling abused when all i wanted was help & Its still there
I dunno keep yer nickers on could this could be that dont know if its sativa or indica do u???
Are u intentionally abusing me now?

In the future, try to keep the subject of the thread on point, people get very defensive about trolls and we’ve had our share. OG has been great to a whole lot of people, during a long time, and now that it’s back up and running we want to keep it clean. Maybe you’re not a troll, but let’s stay focused, if you guys want to kid around there’s the shark tank and the Mad Club, you can get on there and no one wll say anything to you. My two cents.

1 Like

Looks like a cannabis indica plant to me.

Can they have the look of an Indica but the growth of a sativa, not sure how else to put it, fan leaves look Indica but now in flower the top leaves look sativa?

1 Like

nice buds here’s mine

30 more days to go till’harvest !

2 Likes

New leaves will be thinner fosho. Sativa is hemp. What we smoke are indicas. Its a matter of where they come from. Afganistan, india, pakistan, moracco etc.

2 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cannabis Typology - Indica or Sativa?

heres the narrow leaf drug cultivar i currently have at day 46 or 47

2 Likes

how much more does it have to go looks nice but not very fat?

So are these finished any tips for flushing or any tips at all They are a cross I made of AK 47 x Purple Glam Kush they all look different

1 Like

It looks like it has a final plump to go and there are a lot of white hairs. Look at the trichomes with a magnifying glass, loop, microscope, or whatever you can do to check for amber heads. There is a thread on here explaining the process.

1 Like

Nice! How long have you been flowering? Looks like it might be pumping out a fresh batch of white hairs and is doing a little foxtail-ing, but I’d venture to guess you have another 1-2 weeks until it’s done-done.

Would also cut back (i.e. stop) on feeding now – your almost-done plant is more vibrant and green than my vegging plants :grin: For flush, you just give it a good soak (plenty of run-off) with clean, properly pH’d water. You don’t want to keep the soil soaked for days, but in place of your usual watering/feeding, just clean water… and a lot of it.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ve been trying to flush it now they are all differnt plants, do u see the last pic all the hairs seem to have died but i cant really see the trichs tried with magnifying glass cant tell if they are clear or milky,so do u reckon another 2 weeks for them all? I really like that one which still has a lot of hairs I christened it top o the fozz:)

2 Likes

I wouldn’t try to give you an exact date through a photo but if it were my plants i would go a few more days as long as you don’t have insect or mold issues.

ok was trying to go maybe another week with flush need to be warm here for good evaporation so soil dont stay too wet and i get mould

Hi I am good at paying attention and noticing details, nice to meet you.

Yes, now that you mention it, the last pic looks a lot closer to done than the first. I might give that one a few more days, but probably not more than a week. The first pic looks the least ripe to me (might give it 1-2 more weeks), and the remaining two are… maybe a week.

You certainly don’t have to harvest all at once, and probably don’t want to unless you like pulling an all-nighter to trim :laughing: If you like peppy weed, harvest sooner. If you like things on the mellow side, I’d wait another week (or more on that first one).

Oh yeah – so how long have you been flowering? Like 55-ish days?

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips I’m not exactly sure when I started them end of may or start of june trying t get them a bit more yellow might improve the taste, I am never able to cure it always turns out wrong. But they are good results this year weather has been reasonable but still plenty of rain to start mould

1 Like

Ok, friend, yare right: all cannabis psicoactive selectioned by Humans is indica in botanic terminology; but were talkin “popular” n no scientifical, n in “popular terms” Sativa is psicoactive cannabis of “thin leaf”…

…So much worse in when we sais pheno or fenotipe when were really talkin bout genotipe

1 Like

Im more of a scientific person myself:) idk if ive seen anyone mess up the phenotype with genotype yet.