I think she was mislabeled

So i got a “Blue cheese” clone from a local dispensary. Ive never grown it before but smoked a bit through the years. Anyway what should be the last few weeks of flower the buds have started expanding rapidly like the mid weeks piling up loose fluffy buds making me think its actually a longer flowering sativa. Also the entire flowering period has had an intense lemon aroma So tell me what you think of this veg leaf
Blue cheese or lemon haze?

4 Likes

it´s difficult,judging only from the leaf. it´s all hybrids,so there are many,many phenos included. …about the same with the smell

Looking more like the lemon haze, but it’s early daze yet … you have a nice looking plant there regardless of what hybrid it is… ( imo.).!
Iv got a bunch of different strains vegging and flowering just now - and can only identify about 6 from about 20 odd plants ; I’m shit at labelling them. I know what i germ, but after a while i forget what’s what. Lol.
How

Have you any pictures of the plants in flower - showing a few veg leaves isn’t much to go on …?! Show a pic of what they’re like now and it’ll help people help you …
Happy growing mate ,
Gaz

1 Like

Ill post a flower pick when my lights come back on in a few hrs granted i was expecting a faster flowering indica so i gave it nutes in a timeframe as such.
Also blue cheese is supposed to be super hungry sooo… High af phosphorus… It aint pretty even after a flush once it started, it was quick but is still going strong with lil stress delay