Covid-19 check in

I deliberately chose to drive down to the metro area today.
Nobody is listening to this ridiculous order.

Whitless springs these orders out of nowhere giving no one time to prepare, if she makes it to a second term, God help Michigan.

5 Likes

Colored another one, my favorite yet.

16 Likes

Martial law slowly kicking in here in New Zealand…

6 Likes

Dyed some Easter eggs…

10 Likes

Those are kick ass! They look like marble.

I’m a Spirograph guy myself. :wink:

9 Likes

Woke up at 5am ate 1/2 one of my destructo muffins & smoked some Red Cherry Berry x Sour Life Saver. Woke up again. At 12. And my fridge was nearly empty & smells like a diaper bin. :confounded:

:relieved:

:evergreen_tree: hippy easter :birthday:

10 Likes

How have those red cherry berry crosses turned out for you so far?

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:.

1 Like

I’ve only sampled that one & the Durban Poison cross(out of about 8 pollen-chucks)… & both were :cherries: 'cherry-fied but I can’t remember at the moment if those both got the RCB male or of I pollinated a female with SLS. Would have to look at my notes… :blush:

This year I’ll be trying Double Ought Cherry CBD via @Sebring & the Remedy CBD x RCB which has got I think 2/3 :+1: from the OGers(?).

If thinks work out right I’ll try to stabilize “my” RCB to be like Deep Chunk. :joy: Might cross to Ghash or Granny Skunk. :pray:

:evergreen_tree: can’t help ourselves

10 Likes

@Djfda714
I have grown out 2 rounds of the Red Cherry Berry x Remedy. I like it, gets me high and the CBD kicks in and most of my CRPS pains seem to subside for a while. I love this cross. Thanks @cannabissequoia

8 Likes

I agree, on the ghash part for sure.and that its hard to help wanting to grow out some fire ass genetics when you got em. I was going to cross the two i got from you if i find anything in there. That was the rcb x oss and the ecsd x crystal paradise. I will if course try and work both lines separately but, i could see a marriage of the two as well… Im into the fruity fuel thing…!

1 Like

We made some juggling balls today out of balloons and a bag of old whole wheat flour I found in the back of the cabinet. Little known fact, I used to be a professional clown while working my way through college.

12 Likes

Look like Great stress balls too, That is as long as the rubber is strong LOL
Peace Reiko

2 Likes

Three layers of balloons, they are pretty tough.

4 Likes

I am going to change this thread’s title … box|nullxnull

1 Like

OK I 'll bite, How does one get the flour into the ballons LOL
Can you make a video of you doing it please?

3 Likes

That’s a great question lmao i feel like a funnel with some air in the balloon so the flour would flow nicely? Then just slowly let the air out so it’s tight

1 Like

We could rename or start a new thread
What we did at home during the 2020 Pandemic

5 Likes

I thought of that also, but how do you stop the air in balloon from trying to blow flour up and out of your funnel, LOL I see myself covered in the stuff now

Or could this be a cruel April fools joke

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: good call i did not think of that. HEY @ReikoX how did you do that