Covid-19 check in

Still kickin down here. Still feeling isolated. Really hoping things can get back to normal down here soon. Normally i dont really care that much for human interaction but with the lack of it i realize i like more than I knew. Whoda thunkit

7 Likes

Update…
We now have three confirmed cases of Covid 19 in my area and all three are in quarantine.

Most everyone that I’ve seen has been keeping up with the social distancing and most are wearing gloves and some type of mask that covers their nose/mouth.

The vast majority of deliveries at work are no contact… and I’m cool with that, considering what’s going on. I still have a few cash orders to deal with and that means personal contact with others, but I also wear PPE daily and only handle cash with gloves on.

Delivery is a breeze, lately, with very few cars on the road… and a literal ghost town after 8 at night… it’s still seems odd to me and at times I can go a whole run without seeing another vehicle.

Keep yourselves safe and be good humans!

13 Likes

Gah…

Yesterday was feeling like a human again. Barely a single cough. Today back to hard breathing and constant coughing. Feel like crap again. 9 days now.

Still don’t qualify to be tested. :laughing: no idea why the numbers are leveling off. If you’re not being admitted for serious breathing issues or a healthcare workers, you’re not getting tested here.

Pretty tired of being confined, dogs loosing his shit - can’t walk him. Not even supposed to take him out for potty breaks, not like that’s possible.

7 Likes

Hey Hep Hope you Get well soon
Can I ask did you have fever and was it very high?
I had slight fever for 3 days 1.5 deg above what I am normally.
I have had bad headaches too, No chest problems but phlem is building up in middle of throat alot.
Have you had anything like this?
Feel better Thks

5 Likes

I haven’t seen a fever at all yet. Headaches tired, sore throat and yeah borderline pneumonia like cough…

Just had a zoom conference with GP he says yup this is normal. Kicks your ass for a while you feel better then round two starts. No way to know which bug, the h3n? Presents similarly and it’s going around in our neck of the woods too - wasn’t in this years flu shot…

3 Likes

Thank You, My wife has a dry cough but still no fever or headaches
So maybe it is a lite hit for her I do hope so
Feel Better , and keep us in the Loop as to how you are doing
Good Luck

5 Likes

So our governor is suggesting we all wear scarfs or cloth masks while out in public. So, I decided to sew some up.

Here is the video (its in Spanish) for reference.

11 Likes

:rofl: This is what I’ll be rocking outside when I’m allowed out. Currently on the printer :rofl: my plague mask is apparently disturbing and shouldn’t be used.

15 Likes

Love it LOL
Will it actually filter the virus ?

1 Like

Those two filter cartridge spots are hollow. Easy enough to add something

3 Likes

Blue Zep Industrial Towels!

These ones:

9 Likes

6 Likes

Thinking abut moving to Medicine Park Area . It’s beautiful there . Glad you’re safe .

Just got a county wide phone call.
“Wear masks when grocery shopping and keep travel to a minimum.”

Pretty sure anyone on the road will be subject to police pull overs, no talk about road blocks, … yet.

7 Likes

Paramedics are currently at the end of my culdesac, suited up in full-body plastic suits, face shields, etc. They just entered my neighbor’s house, and from what we can see through the windows, they appear to be getting ready to transport someone out of the house.

This is the second time this has happened recently. Two different houses, btw.

[Edited to add] Yup. They removed someone on a gurney with what looks like an assisted breathing device hooked up. I don’t know these people well, but I’m very concerned for the family :frowning_face:

13 Likes

As of this morning here in Florida.

5 Likes

I have a feeling this is going to be our new reality. covid is here, and I have a feeling its here to stay.

6 Likes

At least, for the time being.

39 posts were split to a new topic: Hungry and No Yeast! Baking Bread during the COVID-19

Our power hungry governor is at it again! $1000.00 fine for violating the updated “Stay at Home” order.
https://eu.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2020/04/10/whitmer-stay-home-michigan-lottery/5129316002/
Don’t forget to buy a lotto ticket! :mask:

4 Likes