Oleskool goes back in the closet. ‘22

image image

Alright alright alright! Now that we have that out of the way!

1073643_1

Another thread another day. I took the grow show to a 2X4 tent in my son’s closet! The summer temps shut down the Shitkicker Shed in early May. So we go full circle back to the closet where we started. These are 2 SSDD from snips and the others are White Widow. The WW went from solo cup to 1 gallon pots and flipped. The SSDD got a couple of weeks Veg in the 1 gal pot and flipped. I need to grow some medicine. Only wk1 of 12/12. Stick around for what should be fun. I’ve had nothing but sickly plants for 3 months. I’m gonna enjoy some happy plants for a change!

82 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

31 Likes

37 Likes

Welcome back to the show my friend! Always along for a ride.

6 Likes

I always know your there bro! I appreciate you more than you know. Thanks for the love @ChronicMcBudz. As soon as @misterbee gets here with the blunts and pigs feet we’ll have some refreshments. Have a cold one and roll a fat one!

Blessings…

12 Likes

Loving it @oleskool830 , bring on the show brother.

6 Likes

Nice! Everything’s lookin good indoors! :yum: Cheers to some fat happy girls in a couple weeks!

4 Likes

@oleskool830 I knew you couldn’t stop kickin’ shit.

Glad to see those SSDD’s still kickin’, too!

14 Likes

Man, looks like you have some winners in there. I hear you on the bad luck. I just chopped the small run I did for smoke. 7 stunted little plants. But, the good news, is they all did about as good as they could. No bugs, no fungi, no nothing bad. I did actually pick up a few seeds from that last Space Monkey grow I guess. Very few though with some good looking buds to smoke finally… after they dry and cure. It’s gonna be afternoon thunderstorms every day for the next couple of weeks, I guess. It rained hard yesterday afternoon after hitting the 90’s. Only going to the 70’s for highs today! yeah! Gotta run to town to pick stuff up and get back here to get things done.

Those plants look so good… are you sleeping with them? I know that feeling of rejection with bad grows. Maybe I’ll start a thread finally so I can dump some pics. Should be a fun summer. I’ll be here most of the time as long as the gas prices stay high. That means lots of growing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :yum:

11 Likes

Hell yeah , that’s the way

3 Likes

Good to see you back!

3 Likes

Those are WW and SSDD do look extremely happy :blush:

3 Likes

Gordy and Zappa

18 Likes

There is no such thing as a normal person. There is just you and me." - Willie Nelson

18 Likes

There’s a fine line between fiction and non-fiction and I think I snorted it somewhere in 1979

Kinky Friedman,

19 Likes

Hey man, sorry it took so long to get back to you. We’ve been camping in Telluride. About a 7hr drive from here. Great to hear from you! I’m sorry you had to retreat indoors. :confused: It’s tough when you can’t control the temps/humidity. :hotsprings:

Not much time to post these days, new job being what it is, but I try to :heart: your posts when I have them to give. I only wish I had more to give! :slight_smile:

Things are looking great in your closet! Hope all is well!

:sunrise_over_mountains: :rainbow:

11 Likes

It’s not Sunday driver by itself. But WORKING man seeds on ig is releasing his Sunday cough on the 4th. It’s the cough× Sunday driver.

7 Likes

What are you doing in your new job? If you don’t mind me asking. Astronaut? College Professor? Tilt-a-Whirl Technician? Microbiologist? I can’t even guess! We have been looking to relocate to Trinidad Co but NM is looking good lately. Been to Telluride and love it. Enjoy yourself my friend and know oleskool’s thinking about you. Take care.

Blessings…

10 Likes

Telluride was great - we camped in between big weekends to avoid the crowds. Mission accomplished!

Full time churro fryer! Sometimes they give me hot chocolate. :coffee:

Wait for the market reset next year, if you can.

If you want to live in the SW, I highly recommend northern NM instead of Colorado. A realtor friend of the family’s been trying to get us to buy property in Trinidad for 30 years, but I just can’t get into it. It’s a rough area, and Pueblo is such a cartel hellhole right next door that it spills into Trinidad. A nicer area is in the San Luis Valley, but it’s super dry.

Beware - there’s no water here in the SW, and that’s going to become a MUCH bigger problem over time. I’d personally move to where there’s lots of fresh water. I like warm temps and sunshine, but the drought here is so severe that it won’t take much for it to be inhospitable in a few years.

If you’re still considering it, look into down by Questa and Red Feather in northern NM (north of Taos) where they have rivers and lakes. Some parts of Chama are also wonderful, but it’s pretty squatchy and remote.

When you come visit CO, let me know and I’ll be happy to play tour guide and send you home with a few half gallon jars.

:sun_with_face: :peace_symbol:

16 Likes

Should have bought in Trinidad. It’s been discovered mostly now but there are still a few deals if you really dig.

Still a way to go but we are doing a lot here. 2 State Parks, a lake and river running through town, but it can be super dry. Low humidities which I like, can be in the low teens. Best pot friendly town I’ve ever been to, lol. People are super nice here and we’re so rural that it never gets too crowded. That’s my thing; peace and quiet. But, it’s a happening little town with a couple of fun bars that let you smoke out on the patios.

We have close to 30 dispos for 10,000 people. I haven’t used them much since I started growing but have lately because my timing got messed up with my grows. Pot is so cheap that it’s tempting to just shut the lights off. Summer is a great time for growing trees here. Nobody cares. My neighbors watch me screwing with my plants every day, lol.

Another thing I like, but can’t enjoy it this year because of gas, is that we are only 2-3 hours from some of the best places in the west. I can be in Denver in 3, Taos in 2, Santa Fe 3, Albuquerque 4, Salida 2-3. Pueblo is only 90 miles away and has any big box store. We have tons of wildlife here, too. They aren’t so spooked by people and we see all sorts of critters.

Raton is the place to look for a deal now, I’d suspect. It’s pretty quiet over there but it’s only 20 min over the pass. As this place grows, it’ll be catching over flow for cheaper housing. If I were a lot younger I would be a little bored I suppose but we have fun. We have some fun street parties.

They’re doing a historical restoration type of thing here so we have been getting grants for everything. The old Fox Theater is being restored atm. Best parties here are the Blues Fest, and the Art Cartopia is funky as hell.

Where are you @Nube? Boulder? I saw you mentioned a concert there.

Just smoked a little of the Marauder from BakedBeanz. Man, it is dank. If anyone still has those from when he gave them away a couple of years ago or so, should give them a try. I’ll be growing a larger one soon.

Happy 4th y’all! Stay safe and have fun! peace

17 Likes