COVID19 - Should we be sharing postage right now?

Let’s just keep it simple spray bottle with water and bleach we clean all packaged items when it enters the home paper and cardboard it lives for 24 hours so it in box it throw it out then disinfect your hands

Keep safe

4 Likes

Much appreciate your concern on the matter. I also submit that it should be up to the receiver. I expect you won’t cough on the package but who can say if there was some transfer during shipping.

Full speed ahead and a quarantine period for those who feel the need.

4 Likes

Anything coming into our home is handled as potential point of infection at this point.

We are including postal pieces in the calculus and will disinfect the exterior surface of the package appropriately.

7 Likes

Just know the interior will be done before packed out of respect for my extended family here. Just wanting some suggestions and to let y’all know I take your health seriously since you all know I think this is way over blown.

3 Likes

I do need suggestions as what to do with all the extra seeds. I got all the packs made and got a couple thousand left lol may ride around town and throw handfuls into the city flower beds lol or throw handfuls around the main sheriff station for our reefer madness anti cannabis sheriff lol

11 Likes

Any suspected package containing seeds or herb may be redirected to my personal testing facility where a sample will be taken and contaminated product will be incinerated or buried

9 Likes

A strategy I call Johnny Weedseeds

7 Likes

Send them my way :joy::laughing::grin: I’ll discard them the best way I can.

Now seriously, I think as long as you are being careful it should depend on the receiver on how to clean the vials, package.

1 Like

Umm. Don’t lick the envelope or the stamp. I’ll take care of the remaining wipe down in my home.
If it’s contagious from 7 day old cardboard we’re done for anyway.

5 Likes

Here is my thoughts on it…

I believe there is a bit more fear mongering than is what is needed though when we come across something we don’t understand its human nature to read all they can on it as the info becomes available…I hate all the shut downs: schools, boys and girls club, restaurants, bars, most dr offices etc though totally understand the need for it practicing social isolation at least until we know more about this quickly mutating virus though its driving me a bit crazy keeping my youngest busy and a bit too cold to kick him outside for the day so I can sleep before pulling my graveyard shift stocking my department …I still have a job until the store stops receiving freight which none of us are expecting as goods coming to Alaska is an essential service and in until my youngest or myself gets sick, life goes on.

Anyhow, at this time the USPS is still in operation giving this statement:

usps covid

With that said, its up to the receiver on how they want their packages handled and whether they want them now or to wait for a future time like maybe on next go round in October as its not expected to peak until mid May…just let your distributor know :wink:

For those in the US, the seed packs will be inserted into a bubble wrap sleeve and secured with tape only…no gift to stash them inside of this round just as an extra precaution and since I am also handling most of the seed packs for the distributors, I will inform you all if I do come into contact with covid so you can proceed as necessary :wink:

16 Likes

Thanks, I would only like to know from you that you stay safe and healthy, our community always need your wisdom and leadership. Spread those seeds and overgrow the world! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

:clap: :shower: :100:

My veterinarian had customers wait in their cars & wouldn’t take cash. :scream: :dollar: :biohazard:… As if it wasn’t poopy BEFORE?!? In a place where everyone has masks & gloves & deals with sanitation funk 6 days a week?!?

:handshake: :microbe: :dog2: :cat2: :turtle: :rabbit2:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

What’s gonna happen with seed runs?

Just wondering about seed distribution given the current state of affairs? Is mail out going to be an issue?

im receiving mail with gloves and quarantine it for 10days before opening…its up to me to decide for me I assume not Everyone is as informed as anyone else and may not do anything intentional but shit happens

3 Likes

We may better follow warnings from people presumely more instructed than us, not all that time needed … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Wait, what?
What ya got there boss?
Got a link?
I’m in and @MomOnTheRun has my address.

1 Like

A friend of mine informed me he finally figured out why the toilet paper hoarding…….Every time they hear the word, Coronavirus #19…they shit themselves!!!

6 Likes

im always here to help :rofl: but im up in BC Canada :wink::guitar::sunglasses:

1 Like

i’m unconcerned with receiving mail, i’m actually fairly confident i already caught the coronavirus in january. it was like a bad chest/head cold plus the flu at the same time and it lasted over 4 weeks. i almost never get sick and especially for that long, it was way out of the ordinary, and almost everyone i know caught it too, everyone said it was like a superbug

6 Likes

Did you have fever? Throat ache or coughing? Problems while breathing deeply? Started to lose taste while eating food and couldn’t smell even the dirty diaper of your baby or the shampoo? Here they say when you get up you should take a deep breath to check if everything’s OK.

The symptoms are pretty similar to the flu. It all started mid-January on the city of Wuhan in China, unless you were there it is improbable you were infected so you should take care as may not be immune now … :sunglasses:

1 Like